Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread
Today at 11:25 am by honey

» The Kpop Club
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Beloved♥

» honey's ultimate resource dump ~ 300+ textures / PNGs inside~
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Beloved♥

» Kpop News Thread
Yesterday at 6:16 pm by Hazza

» The Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm by gabs☆

» K-Pop News Notice!
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 pm by gabs☆

» Games Forum Notice
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm by Hazza

» Famous In Love
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:46 pm by Hazza

» The Incredibles 2
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bridget, Cammy, Hazza, Stacy<3

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Beloved♥

honey

Hazza

Savanah

Poll

2018 Resolutions?

15% 15% [ 5 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
21% 21% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 584 registered users
The newest registered user is vloek

Our users have posted a total of 288183 messages in 5115 subjects

Stories. Don't tell me them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stories. Don't tell me them

Post by crayola washable markers on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:40 am

I can't do this I'm too shy even when my face is nowhere to be found.

Props to the people who fell in love with the darkness that eats inside their soul because it's all they have and even the sickest people need something to hold and care for because were all still human and it makes me angry because were all so weak we can be killed so easily over the most little things that our minds trick us into something bigger and we can never understand each others full concept of perception because were too stupid to know the pain behind that fake smile and it's so cleshay but it hurts anyways.

I wrote that from my stupid head and i wish people could hear with their blind eyes.

It doesn't make sense really
but i understand it
even though
it makes me cry

I'm thinking i should turn this into a story but im so lazy so i was thinking that...

People can write their own stories? It doesn't have to make sense it can be inspirational or just plain funny BUT it has to have a meaning and YOU have to understand it, nobody else needs to it's just a way of expressing yourself. Maybe this could be the thread people go to, to let all their feelings out without cussing or yelling or scaring or hurting. Maybe it could be a thread were we all get to cry our own silent tears.

Maybe it could be a thread where I don't have to hide. Were nobody has to. 

It could be a thread where we all can finally know what's going on in our twisted little head of ours.

OR the admins can close it cause i guess the thread sounds quite depressing eh. (srry about that)
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stories. Don't tell me them

Post by ✈FlyAway✈ on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 am

;oo perfection is inside you you Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I could 
just one time if not more
its been a year
but its been a year before
days pass by 
but some how i manage not to feel pain
i just cry out the tears on my pillow
because my pillow is the only one who understands me
it hurts
but i also could possibly go 5 more years without it bothering me
well at least on the outside
i have enough self control to the point where im not insane
but maybe one day my heart will crack
who knows?
i dont,,,
✈FlyAway✈
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 199
Tickets 200
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King K on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:14 pm

this could be quite long but let's give this go.

You walked into my life. I don't remember; how or when, you just did. The messages on KIK became longer and a friendship blossomed. Days;weeks;months passed, we learnt more about each other each day, more jokes and more problems we got over together. The cracks in your relationship that formed were sealed back together by myself as I carried messages to and from your lover(who I knew more than anything to you) as I tried to create peace and happiness between both of my bestfriends. Until the day that those cracks couldn't sustain anymore weight of the pressure of the relationship I solely dedicated myself to you. Through those cracks fell your tears, your emotions, the memories, the texts, the gifts, the happiness of this lover and I stood there to catch them all and turn them into something happier, I was the one who hugged you and walked home with you while you were crying, I stayed up all night to make sure you were okay. It wasn't until then that I found out I had a passionate feeling for you; love. A spark in my heart. Your existence cured everything for me, you were forever someone I could rely on. As I helped you overcome this declining point in your life; we drew closer to each other as friends infact bestfriends, the messaging started from the point were we woke up until the point were we both fell asleep. During this time someone messed up your life and inserted poison into it by spreading lies and rumours about your ending relationship and I supported your point everytime. You moved onto your next relationship which kind of broke me to begin with but as long as you were happy; I was happy too. Until I found out you liked me during this relationship my spirits lifted, I helped you dump her and move on. You then left for France for 6 whole days and you came back. You weren't the same. You changed. Something changed. You were no longer the same person; things became sort of awkward and the message replies got longer and longer until I would sit there for an hour waiting for your reply. You then met up with a new friend("friend") who once inserted poison into your life and its like you could suck out the poison and he would become magically trustworthy and a better friend than me. And the cycle began; I got ignored more, the replies became longer, the secrets were told to him, the more they hung around together, the more awkward it got, the more I forced myself to religiously hang around with you but as soon as I appeared an awkward silence would appear. It wasn't until these past weeks were I've been blatantly ignored and excuses have been passed through about messages not coming through, I thought you would never lie to me. I know you. I know your too busy talking to him and you secretly just want to move on. Until 23:30 you sent me the first message in two days explaining you don't feel satisfied with having me as a friend anymore and you felt you needed to move. I broke down and cried for hours in bed wondering what I'd done wrong. I had done nothing bad to you and it all deemed like it was my fault. I woke up the next day with the eyes that have been crying and excreting tears all night, the eyes that were white with no veins and puffy and sore. The eyes that had a dark glooming paradise surrounding them; forever sad, forever dark. I pushed through the day watching you play football and laughing with your new friend and your smile still hits me right in the heart. It wasn't until all my friends were talking about relationships and how they all have one that I broke drown again and released all my inner rage and sadness throughout the day to my 2 friends. I felt so empty like I'd been internally crying and numb nothing seemed to hurt me, nothing seemed to matter more than you. I went through the weekend trying to wrap my head around the situation and then on Sunday you sparked up a message saying "I go back on my word let's be friends" and I immediately spark with happiness and reply with "Yes sure" and wait 24 hours for a reply that says "Sorry I actually just need to move on." and I'm still waiting for a reply to this very moment. As I watch my fake friends surround you and flirt with you, I keep everything bottled up inside, all the memories, the jokes, the good times, knowing I can't make you happy anymore, knowing that I'm not your friend, knowing that I was that easy to leave hurts me more than anything everyday. One day I hope you'll get hurt so you return to me so I can forever comfort you but not just for you to leave again. So when your playing football look for the girl who looks sad and listening to music alone, the girl who gave you so much to remember but you chose to forget.
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm

I'll try to have this make as much sense as possible.

I remember the day it all started.
I was one of the happiest people anyone knew.
Something in my life changed it all; I'm still trying to figure out what it was.
But everything changed.
I then was highly depressed every day of my life.
People called me worthless.
I took everything too personally.
I was always one who let everything slip off me like I didn't care what people thought.
But then all of a sudden it changed.
I cared what everyone thought.
And once I realized what everyone thought,
I broke down.
I wondered why this stuff happened to me and why I randomly cared.
Whenever I heard them say "everyone knows she's worthless" I broke down even more and couldn't get out of that horrible place.
I guess I just grew out of my carefree phase and changed.
It wasn't much over a year ago that it all started.
One day everyone noticed my change.
They all asked why I seemed so depressed as if they didn't know. In my mind I was thinking "your the one who did this to me."
They couldn't see the hurt in my eyes on how much they were hurting me.
When I'm this hurt I never can really speak.
I tried to forget it all but I had no use.
I then started partly writing music to get my feelings out.. not that it worked.
I wanted people to know how I felt.
I decided never to tell anyone that I wrote these songs, mostly because it had to do with them.
To this day I still don't understand why I feel this way all the time. I hope it one day changes.
Everyday people ignore me, I'll be talking to them and they won't even listen. I just stop trying.
Sometimes I cry myself to sleep, because it feel like I have to let it out. I never let anyone see me this way.
But one day it'll change. I'll be better than this.
I'll be stronger than I am now.
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8705
Tickets 9493
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Void, a poem by Amy

I am tugged into the void
A void of pure dark
A void of deceased stars
A void of outstretched arms
"Save us," We plead
No voice we hear
Or one so profound 
But I am falling
Waiting for a ground
And we are calling
Waiting to be found
Alas, we are to give in
Oh! Please forgive our sins!
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King K on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 am

A lot of hidden messages in real life are expressed on here, can I just say this is such a good idea to make this thread, thank you smg<333333
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 am

I think this thread is a wonderful idea :3 I have my own feelings but i'm not quite ready to put them into words publicly aha, but to those that can, i'm in awe. Thank you for posting this thread <3

Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12166
Tickets 1621
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Locked.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 27