Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread
Today at 11:25 am by honey

» The Kpop Club
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Beloved♥

» honey's ultimate resource dump ~ 300+ textures / PNGs inside~
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Beloved♥

» Kpop News Thread
Yesterday at 6:16 pm by Hazza

» The Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm by gabs☆

» K-Pop News Notice!
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 pm by gabs☆

» Games Forum Notice
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm by Hazza

» Famous In Love
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:46 pm by Hazza

» The Incredibles 2
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bridget, Cammy, Stacy<3

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Beloved♥

honey

Hazza

Savanah

Poll

2018 Resolutions?

15% 15% [ 5 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
21% 21% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 584 registered users
The newest registered user is vloek

Our users have posted a total of 288183 messages in 5115 subjects

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Miss Amanda Phillips

“My home is not the building I live in, nor the place I sleep. . .

As I was working in my office, I had several people come in and check into The Villa.  Business was booming here.  The family was growing rapidly and I was honored to have amazing people join the family.  I had my personal opinions for some of them, but they all had a special place in my heart.  When I went to go talk to Miss Myers about hiring a new maid, a young girl was already speaking to her.

“Can you or do you know somebody who can let me stay here?”

“Hello there,” I interrupted.  “I am the owner of The Villa.  You can address me as Miss Phillips.  The Villa is open to all kinds of people.  If you would follow me, I will hand you a form to fill out so I can help you here.  It will only ask simple things like your name, date of birth, favorite things to do, and simple things of the sort.”

I walked into my office and gathered the form together.

“Here you are.  It will only take you but a few minutes to fill it out.  Then Miss Myers will guide you to your new room.”

I smiled at her.  My family was about to have yet another new member.

. . .but it is the people that I call friends and whom I live with that makes a home."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:34 pm

ALANA MARIE

"LOOK AT THE GIFTS AND BLESSINGS AHEAD…

“Here you are.  It will only take you but a few minutes to fill it out.  Then Miss Myers will guide you to your new room.” Miss Philips said.
“Oh my goodness, Thankyou so much” I exclaimed. I was so overjoyed I ran up and hugged her. I’m so excited I finally have someplace to call home. I can now meet all the new people an its going to be amazing. 

I was so excited all the plant outside started to bloom and grow. I think I saw them dancing out the window as well but i didn’t care. I was finally home. I filled out the Form with the pen that Miss Phillips gave me and 5-10 mins later gave it back to her. 

I asked miss Myers what was next and she took me too my room. As I Was unpacking I heard my tummy growl like a lion. 

"Ops, I forgot to eat this morning. I referred to the map Miss phillips gave me and made it down to the dinning room."

…INSTEAD OF THE WORRIES AND TROUBLES BEHIND"

Last edited by Ashley Rose on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion........

i sat on my bed. I was lost in thought about what had just happened, when suddenly there was a light knock on my door.

Then a kind voice spoke softly through it:

"Are you alright in there? I heard the door slam and just wanted to make sure your alright"

ARGH! what do I do!? Should I yell at him to leave......

I walked towards the door not bothering to see what I looked like. I always looked bad anyways so what was the point.

I opened the door and saw a boy about 17 years old standing there. 

"I'm sorry. Do you mind to leave. I need to be left alone right now".

It was more of a commandment then a question but I didn't care. I had tried enough "friend making" for one day and I had had it with them.

I'm just not social. What do people want from me. 

I fixed him with my best glare and started to close the door in his face. 

Who cares what others think anymore. Not me!

............But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 742
Tickets 1323
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

I’m sorry.  Do you mind to leave.  I need to be left alone right now.”  Said the strange girl.  She started to close the door.  As I am not a good conversationalist, and can NEVER keep my mouth shut, I did the only truly logical option.  I put my foot in the door.  I didn’t care what she thought of me.

“Listen, I understand that you think you need to be left alone.  By the looks of it, you’ve been through some hard stuff.  The worst possible thing you could do right now is to be left alone.  When someone is left alone, they think.  Thinking is a terrible thing.  Thinking leaves you there to wonder and to contemplate everything that is going wrong.  Right now, you might not think it, but you need a friend.  Someone to talk to, someone to listen.  Honestly, I’m not doing anything today so why don’t you talk to me!”

Without asking, I entered the room and closed the door behind me.  The bad thing about my intellect is that, I know what to do, and I know that my way is the right way.  If I didn’t do this, wether she liked it or not, she could have a really terrible life.  I walked over to a chair that was in the corner of the room and sat.

“You might not like it, but I’m not leaving until I help you.”  I said with a little bit too much of a smug face.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

“Thanks, but I should really get back to my math homework.  I’ll let you know if I do. . .later or something. . .”

Was it bad that I felt like a dagger was just sent through my heart?  I mean, I totally get why she said not yet.  I was just overthinking things.  She turned around and left.  There were still butterflies in my stomach from talking to her.  All I could manage to do was sit down right there and keep staring up the stairs.  That was the first time in my life I have ever looked like a helpless lovestruck puppy.  Instead of me wrapping the ladies around my finger, she had me tight around hers.  Eventually, I got back up.  I looked over towards the backyard and saw Fin swimming.  Sometimes I can notice everything going on and the next I zone everything out.  I walked over to the fridge and got an apple and started eating it.  I managed to skip breakfast so I was really hungry.  Then again, breakfast went late today.  That meant that dinner would be the next meal.  I sat at a table and just snacked on my apple in peace.  While I did that, I contemplated all that happened this morning.

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion........

Listen, I understand that you think you need to be left alone.  By the looks of it, you’ve been through some hard stuff.  The worst possible thing you could do right now is to be left alone.  When someone is left alone, they think.  Thinking is a terrible thing.  Thinking leaves you there to wonder and to contemplate everything that is going wrong.  Right now, you might not think it, but you need a friend.  Someone to talk to, someone to listen.  Honestly, I’m not doing anything today so why don’t you talk to me!”

I watched awkwardly as he let himself into my room and sat down in that chair in the corner of my room.

"You may not like it, but I'm not leaving until I help you" 

I groaned at that. What was I supposed to do now!?

"Fine. Whatever. I don't know exactly what you want from me though. And don't think I'm gonna tell you anything".

I glared at him again. Who did he think he was just barging into my room. I don't care whether he thought he was helping me or not. My background didn't matter. All that was in the past, waiting to be forgotten. And I for one, couldn't wait to forget. 

............but that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 742
Tickets 1323
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:23 pm

I suddenly felt extremely awkward.  What was I doing in here?  This is what I get for following intellect.  Sometimes it’s like I’m going crazy.  I looked at her as she groaned.  I really shouldn’t have done this.

“I’m Jason by the way.  Jason Orvello.  It’s a pleasure to meet you.  What’s your name and what brought you here?  I mean, you really don’t have to answer, but if you want to it’s all up to you!”

I just sat there waiting for a reply.  I was completely unsure if I would get one or not.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:00 am

Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion.........

"I'm Jason by the way. Jason Orvello. It's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name and what brought you here? I mean you really don't have to answer, but if you want to it's all up to you!" 

Ugh. Now he wants me to...talk to him!?  Great. Just great.

I gave him another glare. I didn't really feel like opening up to him, but on the other hand a part of me was telling me too. I wasn't sure who or what to listen to, so I decided I'd start with my name.

"The names Rin Storm."

I thought for a second and I decided, fine I'll open up. It won't do anything anyway.

"I..didn't actually care about coming here...... My social worker. She pretended it was for the best. And that it would help me so much, but now.... She left me and I realize that, as usual, I was wrong about people. She didnt care about me! SHE JUST WANTED TO GET RID OF ME!

I felt my voice rising as I finished talking. I was just so angry! Why did talking about my past or about anything of that sort make me so mad!? 

Come to think of it, though, I felt a little better after getting that out. But I still wanted him to leave. 

I gave him another glare. I tried to make it as hard as the other two, but I'm not sure I succeeded. I waited for him to talk. I hope he understands how hard that was for me.

.............But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".

Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 742
Tickets 1323
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 am

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

Kane thought for a moment. "How about swimming?"

My eyes widened at his suggestion. Of course, he would want to do the one thing at The Villa I couldn't go anywhere near, especially when other people were involved. Aw, man, there go those eyes again. Normally I would have caved, but this was one issue I refused to budge on.

"Uh, actually I can't...uh...swim. But you could, and I could stay in one of those oversized chairs or something " Oh yeah, that's not suspicious at all.

Well, it's better than telling him if I got in that pool I would fry everyone in it. 

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Kane Soren

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets. . .

He can’t swim?!  That stinks.  So much for playing any pool games like marco polo.  I could have totally turned into a fish and swam away from him.

“No problem!  I mean, if you enjoy sitting on a bench then that’s fine.  Is it cause of your electricity abilities?  If it is then maybe a few lessons with the abilities teacher might help you to contain your lightningy sparky sparky thing.”

I didn’t know how else to encourage him.  He looked a little dismayed to me.  Maybe . . .

“I got an idea!  What if I set up a kitty pool and you swam in that while I swam in the bigger one?  We could play some kind of water volleyball then!  That might not work. . .  What about playing normal volleyball on the grass?  Or maybe getting the water hose and spraying each other.  That doesn’t need electricity.  The rubber from the hose would cancel your abilities.  It’d be fun!  I promise.”

I had the widest smile I could make.  Just thinking about that sounded like loads of fun.  Maybe we could spray any prey that happened to walk by.  I wouldn’t mind doing that.

. . .for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Jason Orvello

After a few seconds, she finally replied with her name and started to get heated up.

"I..didn't actually care about coming here...... My social worker. She pretended it was for the best. And that it would help me so much, but now.... She left me and I realize that, as usual, I was wrong about people. She didnt care about me! SHE JUST WANTED TO GET RID OF ME!

She looked angry yet relieved at the same time.

“Sometimes,”  I started, “things happen in our lives that we can’t explain.  We lose people, people leave us, or people hurt us.  No matter what happens, you need to know you’re not alone.  You’ll never be alone.  Not that you are here, I sure we can help you.  The power’s instructor is brilliant and can help anyone.  Miss Phillips is very interactive with the people here, she’s like a second mom.  We all have a part to play here.  Maybe the reason I came here was to help you!”  I took a short pause.

“I know I haven’t been through as much as most people here, but maybe I’m here to help your outlook on life.  You can’t be angry forever.  You will never find peace living like this.  You might not like this, but you need friends who can help you.  Wether you like it or not, I’m always going to be here.”  I started to smile to make her feel better.  She needs help.  I might not be the best socializer, because I just CAN’T shut my mouth, but I know she needs help and if there’s anything I can do, it’s fix things and make them better!  I’m never going to give up.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion.......

As soon as i stopped ranting he launched into this BIG speech that was supposed to make me feel better.....and help me to become more social, i guess. 

“Sometimes, things happen in our lives that we can’t explain.  We lose people, people leave us, or people hurt us.  No matter what happens, you need to know you’re not alone.  You’ll never be alone.  Not that you are here, I sure we can help you.  The power’s instructor is brilliant and can help anyone.  Miss Phillips is very interactive with the people here, she’s like a second mom.  We all have a part to play here.  Maybe the reason I came here was to help you!  

I know I haven’t been through as much as most people here, but maybe I’m here to help your outlook on life.  You can’t be angry forever.  You will never find peace living like this.  You might not like this, but you need friends who can help you.  Wether you like it or not, I’m always going to be here.”  
I sighed. 

"Look. Jason. I don't need friends. if i ever start trusting people or loving people, they end up leaving me or... dying. I...I'm scared that if i try again... if i give it another chance...People will die..or leave me again. I can't hold back from feeling and crying for forever"

i paused to wipe the tears that were falling onto my face, for the first time in 12 years.

"My parents died when i was 4. I was left in the custody of my Grandfather who tortured me until i was 13. That's when i finally ran away. There isn't a day that i don't think about what would happen if he found me. What would happen to all the people i've become friends with. To all the people that have helped me! I can't make friends. I'll never be able to make friends".

I collapsed onto my bed and let the tears fall as i sobbed uncontrollably. I probably looked like the biggest baby, as usual, but it didn't matter to me anymore. would it matter ever!?.

.................But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".

Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 742
Tickets 1323
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Instructor Neufario

"You won’t believe what’s in store. . .

I began my daily routine and went about business.  Since I don’t teach until 1-5 p.m., I walked around the halls preparing.  I sat down at the front hall reading a book keeping still as to not distract anyone.  I watched as 3 new people arrived.  One girl with red hair, one depressed girl with black hair, and one chipper lady with golden locks.  I watched them respond to different scenarios.  I tried to see how they dealt in specific situations so that I could help them with their training.  If they wanted training.  I learned many things about these people by the day.  So far I haven’t found the person I need. . . .  Just one person to turn my life around.  Who knows, they could find a place in my heart. . . .  Just one little change to create the largest spark to ignite my future.  I just need one person.

I decided to finally get myself some lunch.  The boys were just finishing with their Kart of Mario and so I figured I could get some peace.  You see, around here, I can’t find much serenity, so it becomes more difficult to clear my mind.  I just enjoy my privacy and don’t enjoy people looking into my mind.  In about an hour, people can come in for private sessions so I better hurry up with eating. . .

. . . For the world you know.
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Jason Orvello

"My parents died when i was 4. I was left in the custody of my Grandfather who tortured me until i was 13. That's when i finally ran away. There isn't a day that i don't think about what would happen if he found me. What would happen to all the people i've become friends with. To all the people that have helped me! I can't make friends. I'll never be able to make friends”.  She collapsed onto the bed. . .  I stood up and walked over to where she sobbed.  I felt so badly for her.  I have never been through this kind of pain.  I knelt down, grabbed her hand, and began to speak.

“People will always die and people will leave you.  There is no stopping that.  That’s the reason why we have to hold on to the people who are here.  Your power will be made perfect in weakness.  The reasons we go through trials and tribulations, is to break us.  Just like making a sword.  The metal is burned and melted, put past it’s melting point.  The steel gives up.  When it realizes that things aren’t so bad, it gets back up and becomes the strongest sword it could ever be.  And that is what happens to us.”  At this point she looked up at me.

“I don’t know why you went through this, but you are only going to be stronger because of it.”  I thought for a moment or two. . .

“And if that guy comes here I’ll make an anti-creep device that throws him into the pool and then I’ll make Carter go fetch him. . .  Here, we’ll protect you. . .  I’ll be here for you.”  Honestly, I’m not a touchy feely person, so I just kept holding her hand and kissed it.  Some people like hugs, but this felt more gentlemen-like.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

I woke up.  The alarm next to me apparently didn’t go off.  Lovely.  I got out of bed and started to get ready.  I took a shower, air dried my hair, put on makeup, and then braided my hair.  No one in this place really cared about what they looked like.  Mariah looked so lame with those glasses and the guys were just. . .guys.  Some of them were cute, but I didn’t talk to any of them yet.  I walked out of my door and saw Mariah just entering into hers.  She looked confused and starstruck at the same time.  How could a person have that expression in a boring home like this?  I started to go down the stairs and saw Skye just standing there.  It looked like he was also starstruck.

“What are you doing princess?  Goodness. . .”

I walked down the stairs and passed him.  People are just becoming more like idiots all the time.  Lunch wasn’t prepared so I had to get it myself.  Instructor Creepo was also in the room eating.  I went to go eat outside, but there was some girl swimming out there.  I’ll just make the girl move then.  I slid the backdoor open and sat on a chair.  The girl’s splashing was annoying me.

“Hey, girl, could you swim later?  Your splashing water on me.”

She kept swimming.

“Hey freak!  Get out of the water!” I yelled.  I think she heard me that time

. . .not even one
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

I began doing laps around to pool.  This exercise was making me feel wonderful!  I had just done my 8th one when a girl wearing makeup with fancy hair walked out.  She sat down and glared at me.

“Hey, girl, could you swim later?  Your splashing water on me.”  I decided to ignore her.  Who cares what a stuck up snob thinks.  I decided to keep swimming.  She apparently wasn’t happy with my choice and said "Hey freak!  Get out of the water!”

.Okay, come ON. . . I stopped, looked up and turned to her direction.

“Freak?  Really?  Is that what people are calling each other now?  If you have a problem with my ‘splashing’ you can go inside.  People don’t have to bend to your whims and wishes just because you don’t want them to do something.  This is a swimming pool, for swimming.  If you have a problem with that, you should take it up with Miss Phillips.”  I said this kindly and not snobbish, although I felt like summoning a dead person to sock her in the face for me. . . .

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:53 pm

Rin Storm

While i was sobbing into my bed, Jason went over to me and grabbed my hand, he then said

“People will always die and people will leave you.  There is no stopping that.  That’s the reason why we have to hold on to the people who are here.  Your power will be made perfect in weakness.  The reasons we go through trials and tribulations, is to break us.  Just like making a sword.  The metal is burned and melted, put past it’s melting point.  The steel gives up.  When it realizes that things aren’t so bad, it gets back up and becomes the strongest sword it could ever be.  And that is what happens to us.

I don’t know why you went through this, but you are only going to be stronger because of it.

And if that guy comes here I’ll make an anti-creep device that throws him into the pool and then I’ll make Carter go fetch him. . .  Here, we’ll protect you. . .  I’ll be here for you.”

I looked up at him as he said all this, and when he finished he kissed my hand. Despite the fact that i had sworn to myself to never like anybody and to never make friends, i felt this warm fuzzy feeling spread through me, and i felt my cheeks get hot. Was i blushing!?

Get a grip Rin! You don't like him! You don't like anyone!!!

but i knew that what i was telling myself was wrong. I really was starting to like this boy. 

I wiped some of my tears away, i had pretty much stopped crying (thank god). 

"Jason.....Thank you. I..I really appreciate this. You've made me feel a lot better. A lot better then i have felt in years, i suppose i should go apologize to Skye now...... Thanks for everything".

And then, although i'm not sure what made me do this, I gave Jason a hug, and smiled at him, a big, real smile. 

Once again, i thought to myself, maybe i will like it here....
I had misjudged the people here again. Maybe i had misjudged Skye too. 

...........But that doesn't mean i don't feel any". 

Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 742
Tickets 1323
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Jason Orvello

Apparently, I did a good job because she said a few words, reached over, and hugged me.  I didn’t know how to react.  I don’t really touch people.  I began to hug her back as I blushed.  She said she was going to apologize to Skye and walked off.

I know it’s weird and I just met her, but for some reason, she made me feel. . . whole.  Like I had something to use my talents for.  I knew she would be the reason I stayed.  I walked out of her room and closed the door gently.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Mithra Jess

She kept opening her mouth like I cared or something.  To be honest, I didn’t care.  Why would I.  I set down my lunch gently on the ground.

“Fine, then have it your way.”

I started to sing and I could slowly see the girl’s awareness fade.  Good.  She was falling under my spell.  No one can really avoid my singing voice.  I tested out singing when people wore earplugs too.  It somehow worked with that, but my voice gets tired after a while.  Once I had sung enough, I looked back over to her.

“Now, be a good girl and go inside where I don’t have to see your face.”

I watched the girl walk inside with no emotion.  All people I have control over lose all emotion when I sing.  She was a bit prettier than Mariah, but still ugly like her.

“Finally I can eat my sandwich in peace. . ."

. . .not even one
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Finlay Capricorn

This person started singing for some reason.  Why in the WORLD would she sing and think I would want to hear it!  I kept swimming until I couldn’t think.  I don’t know why, but I went inside.  After a minuet I regained my senses.  

Did she just control me?!  Now THAT was the last straw.  I walked over to the door and saw her finishing up her lunch.  I then commenced in summoning the nearest dead guy to sock her in the face.

TRY TO COVER UP THAT BLEMISH WEIRO!

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

While I was eating my apple, I kinda started wandering around and stopped at the stairs.  I saw Mithra come to the edge of the stairs and she made a jerkish remark towards me.  I wasn’t surprised.  She had been like that ever since she joined The Villa.  Mithra was one girl I wasn’t even interested in trying to hit on.  That was a first even for me.  She went out by the pool and ate her lunch out there.  The last thing I needed was a hot head like her cramming up my space.  There was chit chatter outside between Fin and Mithra.  It was kinda loud.  Girls need to learn when to walk away.  Even Instructor Neufarrio was watching them.  I started to zone out and relax for a while.  When I did, I couldn’t stop thinking about Mariah.  Was I becoming obsessive or something?

Then, it happened.  Fin walked back inside.  She was dripping water all over the floor.  Why wouldn’t she think of getting her towel?  All of the sudden, I couldn’t control myself.  I started walking outside and towards Mithra.  What the heck was going on?!  I formed my hand into a fist and aimed it at Mithra’s face.

“Mithra, RUN!”

She ducked her head in time to dodge my fist.  My hand went right through the chair and my hand was stuck in it.  Next thing I new, the chair fell backwards and I toppled right onto Mithra.  It was so uncomfortable not being able to move from being on top of her.  We both kind of sat there very stunned at what happened.

“So. . .how’s the weather today?” I smiled awkwardly.

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Rin Storm

I ran out of my room and down the hall. I reached the stairs and ran down them.

Where was skye!? I don't usually look for annoying player boys but this time, it was urgent. This apology would probably change everything for me! 

I kept running until i found him outside by the pool. He was on top of this girl who wore WAAAAAAY too much makeup, and i noticed this other girl standing inside with beautiful red hair. She looked like she was concentrating on something very hard.

I walked outside and approached skye.

"um...Skye. I uh... I'm sorry! For...The way i acted before... and everything!" i finally blurted it out. Why must i always be so awkward!?

.............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 742
Tickets 1323
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Finlay Capricorn

I didn’t really know who or what I summoned, but I didn’t really care.  Next thing I knew, Skye walked outside, told Mithra to run, and punched the chair.  I was so startled I jumped!

He really IS dead!  I knew it!  I felt really bad for him, but not so bad for this Mithra person.  I walked outside, forced Skye to move off of her with my powers, and slapped Mithra across the face.

“Why in the WORLD would you control someone!”  I said after this person apologized for something.  I looked over to her and blushed.  Great. . . ANOTHER bad impression.

“Hey, sorry for this escapade, I’m Fin.  This lady was a jerk and I don’t normally act on my anger, but this girl needs to be more respectful to living boundaries!”  I made sure to phrase my words correctly.  I know it isn’t right to move the dead either, but when someone’s living they should have a choice.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion......

Things are happening pretty quickly these days for me. First thing i see when i get outside is Skye on top of this girl. And the next thing i know that beautiful redhead has pushed Skye off and is slapping that girl!

I must have had a shocked look on my face because she turned to me embarrassed and said

“Hey, sorry for this escapade, I’m Fin.  This lady was a jerk and I don’t normally act on my anger, but this girl needs to be more respectful to living boundaries!”

I was unsure of how to respond so i started by introducing myself.

"I'm Rin, And um.....don't worry, People that wear lots of makeup make me nervous so i probably would've also....done something like that"....

Did you actually just say that!? do you want her to think your some creepy psychopath who just uses her powers against people randomly!?

I quickly realized that what i just said sounded...wrong.

"I mean...I'm just kidding...I don't actually....ugh...Nice to meet you!"

I quickly stuck out my hand to shake hands with her.

I'm so crazily awkward. I'll take Jason up on his offer and see if he can help me with that...... That way i can actually make new friends without people freaking out.

..............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 742
Tickets 1323
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Mithra Jess

I finished up my chicken salad sandwich peacefully.  Out of no where, I see Skye walking out of the back door.

“What now Skye?  Going to gawk aimlessly into space?”

Once I said that, he looked like he was going to punch me . . REALLY hard!

“Mithra! RUN!”

I didn’t have time to run, but I ducked quickly.  Everything happened so fast.  The next thing I knew, Skye was on top of me asking about the weather.

“The weather?!  Really?”

Then another random new girl came over and started apologizing to Skye for something.  Who cares?  The chair was lifted up back to its normal sitting state and the red head got Skye out of the way.  Then, she slapped me.  What did I do?!

“Why in the WORLD would you control someone!”

She then went on to apologize to the other girl.  Who does this girl think she is?!

“So, you think that slapping me is going to solve all your problems?  I wonder how Miss Myers would react if she heard that you slapped me.  Let’s find out!”

I went inside and tried to find Miss Myers.  Boy was that girl going to get the beat down of a lifetime.  Eventually, I found her.

“Miss Myers!  Some red head slapped me in the face and accused me of ‘controlling’ her.  You know that my powers are not controllable.”

. . .not even one
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content