Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» FT's Discord Server
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by Hazza

» Discord Moderator
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:00 pm by Hazza

» Request More Ribbons
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:37 pm by Hazza

» Graphic Artist Team
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm by Hazza

» I have an odd question
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 am by Juliexo

» 5 Seconds of Summer
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:22 pm by Hazza

» It has been a long time!
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 pm by Beloved♡

» Kpop News Thread
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Beloved♡

» Bea Miller Updates
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:15 pm by goCards

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

Poll

What do you do for Valentine's Day?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
25% 25% [ 5 ]
15% 15% [ 3 ]
10% 10% [ 2 ]
35% 35% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 586 registered users
The newest registered user is raydio

Our users have posted a total of 288416 messages in 5144 subjects

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Lizzy Myers

“People should be sophisticated and proper…

After showing the new young girl to her room, I returned to the laundry room to go put things away.  Before I could pick up a pile of clothes, Mithra ran around the corner.

“Miss Myers!  Some red head slapped me in the face and accused me of ‘controlling’ her.  You know that my powers are not controllable.”

“Hold your horses girl!  I’m sure some sort of cat fight like that had wrongs on both sides.  You just ruined my perfectly good mood and now you’re going to witness me getting really ticked off.”

I held her with my telekinesis and made it so she couldn’t speak.

“Now, let’s go examine your little fight.”

All I had to do was walk a few steps and notice the children from the glass sliding door to the pool.  I walked outside with a really irked attitude.

“Fin!  You are coming with me to Miss Phillips office right now.  No arguments.  Don’t worry, I would use my telekinesis on you like I am with little Mithra here.  She just has a tendency to run off when confrontation time comes around."

…but they should never leave their inner child behind them."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

So after everything I’ve been through, I let my emotions get the best of me and I was about to lose someone.  I didn’t know what to do.  I felt like screaming and crying out of hopelessness and yelling at Skye and apologizing AGAIN to this other person.  I didn’t know what to do!  Tears swelled up into my eyes.

I’m ruining everything!  Why would I think this place could be safe?  It’s just like everywhere else I go.  I always do the wrong thing and I’m sent away.  I was freaking out.  I didn’t know what to do.  Just then, Miss Myers walked out.

“Fin!  You are coming with me to Miss Phillips office right now.  No arguments.  Don’t worry, I would use my telekinesis on you like I am with little Mithra here.  She just has a tendency to run off when confrontation time comes around.”

I felt terrible.  I went with her to Miss Phillips office without saying a word.  Whatever was going to happen, I felt all of this was my fault. . .

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Miss Amanda Phillips

“My home is not the building I live in nor the place I sleep. . .

I returned to office work and started to register Alana Marie into my database.  She would be a lovely addition to the family.  I was grateful that she was now attending the Villa.  Right when I was about to finish up, Miss Myers boomed into the room carrying Mithra with her telekinesis.  Fin followed close behind with a defeated look.

“Alright, this means only one thing.  There was a fight.”

I sighed and looked at both of them.

“Lizzy Larenza Myers, put Mithra down please.  There is no need to do that.  How many times have I told you not to do that?  Anyway, please tell me what happened.  We will start with the telekinetically abused girl first.  Mithra, what happened?"

. . .but it is the people that I call friends and whom I live with that makes a home."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion.........

I stood there awkwardly as Miss Myers led Fin and that other girl who she called Mithra away. I could see Fin was scared and i felt really bad for her. I was starting to really dislike Mithra even though i had no idea what in the world had just happened......

My stomach growled softly and i realized i was starving. I started walking to the dining room when i passed a window. 

I manipulated some of the light into a pair of roller blades and started rollerblading around the hall.

It was probably unallowed but at this point i didn't care.

I finally reached the dining room and grabbed some brunch. 

I was unsure where to sit, so i sat anywhere and ate quickly.

When that was over, i decided to go look for Mariah or Justin, whoever i found first, i wanted to apologize to Mariah and ask Justin for advice. I hoped Fin was ok. She didn't deserve to get in trouble, at least that's how i saw it.

...............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".

Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 748
Tickets 1329
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

Once I finished talking to Miss Myers, she used her abilities on me.  What did I do now?!  Luckily, she brought me with her to see the look on Fin’s face.  It was priceless with the look of guilt.  That made me happy.

“Fin!  You are coming with me to Miss Phillips office right now.  No arguments.  Don’t worry, I would use my telekinesis on you like I am with little Mithra here.  She just has a tendency to run off when confrontation time comes around.

Wait, she wasn’t getting controlled either?  Favoritism much?  I would have said that, but I couldn’t talk thanks to a certain somebody.  We walked into Miss Philips room and she asked for us to explain the situation to her.  Fortunately, I could go first.

“Well, I wanted to eat my lunch outside and in peace.  While I was, she started splashing me while swimming so I asked her to stop or go inside so I could eat comfortably.  I just like the fresh air so I didn’t want to move inside.  I started singing for a while and then she went inside.  I thought she was being nice and I thank her for that.  Then, out of no where, Skye came rushing out and almost punched me in the face, but I think he was being controlled.  Then, she came out and slapped me for supposedly controlling her.  So, I decided to do the noble thing and tell Miss Myers about it.”

“Alright then.” Miss Phillips responded.  “What about your side of the story Fin?"

. . .not even one
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Finlay Capricorn

"Well, I don’t mean to throw any blame, because I know I was also in the wrong , although that isn’t exactly how it went.”  I started, after Ms. Philips asked me my side.

“I had been swimming laps around the pool to regain my strength.  When she came out I didn’t really mind.  I kept swimming until she called me a freak and to get out of the water.  Now I’ll admit, I got a bit angry.  I told her that the pool area was for swimming and if she ad a problem with it, she could take it up with Ms. Myers.”  I at Ms. Phillips in the eye.

"I know I shouldn’t have been so upset, but when she called me a freak I got really offended.”  I looked down at the floor.  I really didn’t like this telling sides of the story business, most of the time, the blame is put on me and, without a defense, I’m shipped off to another home.

“Anyway,”  I looked up again, "she started singing and, for some reason, I couldn’t think.  She told me to go inside, and I did.  I don’t know why I did, other than she was controlling me.  After that. . .”  I paused.  This was REALLY embarrassing.

“After that, I think I controlled Skye.  You see, I can control the dead, and. . . I shouldn’t say.  Anyway, I saw what happened and I helped Skye up and. .  And I slapped her.  I shouldn’t have done that.  I was just SO angry. . .  I-. . .”  I looked over to the other girl.

“I’m really sorry.  I shouldn’t have done those things and there really isn’t an excuse I can make.”  With that I looked down again.  Most of this was my fault.  A tear finally ran down my cheek.  I couldn’t believe that, after all this time, I let my emotions take over me like that.  I felt so childish and immature.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

As she kept telling her side of the story, I felt more uncomfortable.  She then said something that really interested me.

“After that, I think I controlled Skye.  You see, I can control the dead, and. . . I shouldn’t say.  Anyway, I saw blah blah blah.”

She controls the dead?  So she is a freak!  I knew it.  Out of no where, she was apologizing to me and crying.  The sight of her was repulsive to me.  Can’t she take her ugly face somewhere else?

“Yeah yeah yeah, I forgive you.  Whatever.  You guys both know I can’t control my abilities.”

“And we both know that it’s wrong to refer to anyone here as a ‘freak’ and insult them.  You are also not allowed to control other people here.  Mithra, your punishment is no makeup for a week and dishes for a month.” Miss Philips said.

“But. . .!”

“That’s final missy!” Miss Myers chimed in.

Who do they think they are? The Police?

“Fin, what was discussed here about Skye stays here.  Understand?  Mithra, you too.  Miss Myers, please take Mithra to her room, I want to speak with Fin alone.”

With that, Miss Myers forced me to my room and I was told to sit there and ‘think of all the things I did wrong.’  They will all pay eventually.  They are all pawns under my hand.  Once I find the right opportunity, i’ll get back at Fin.

. . .not even one

((Lol, I accidentally had Mariah's name instead of Mithra.  Fixed!))
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Miss Amanda Phillips

“My home is not the building I live in nor the place I sleep. . .

“I want to speak to Fin alone.”

The two left and we were alone.  Miss Myers closed the door gently and I started to speak.

“Fin, the power that you have is very great and shouldn’t be used like that.  I have a hunch that you already knew that though.  I’ll let Mr. Neufarrio help you to learn how to control these powers more emotionally.  As for Skye. . .”

I paused for a moment considering how to deal with things.

“I might want to talk to you both together before everyone goes to bed.  I want this problem resolved quickly.  The last thing we need is for you or him to get angry.  You know boys with their testosterone and all. . .  Anyways, I would suggest you confront him about this.  If you are able to settle this dispute before anything happens, then let me know and we won’t have to talk.  I’m not sure if you know this, but Skye has the ability of strength and he could have killed Mithra.  I just wanted you to know.  Please do not feel bad about that part.  You didn’t know.”

I could see her tearing up.  I hated scolding them so much.  I took her hand and held it tight.

“I forgive you, but now you need to ask Skye to forgive you.  I’m sure that hit a few sensitive spots of his own."

. . .but it is the people that I call friends and whom I live with that makes a home."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Finlay Capricorn

Ms. Phillips told the other girl a few things and told me to make up with Skye.  I’m not really sure what I should say though.  I walked out of the room.  I started down the hallway.  So much had happened today, and I just wanted to cry.  I was a bundle of nerves and emotions.  Whatever I was going to do, I really hoped I didn’t mess up again.

I continued to walk down the hallway until I reached the last place I saw Skye.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

I pulled my headphones off and closed my laptop. Finally the assignment was done, just in time for me to realize I missed something big. Without music playing directly into my head I could hear yelling and doors slamming and all kinds of noise. I sighed. Hadn't we had enough excitement for one day?

I opened my door and, against my better judgement, set off to look for the commotion. Eventually I found Miss Myers leading Mithra Jess to her room and shutting her door. Should have known Mithra was involved...there was something seriously wrong with that one. All that makeup, and the whole Greek mythological siren thing really weirded me out. Plus she was a complete jerk, the only one here I hated more than Skye--er, well I guess the only one I hate now...or something...

A few minutes later Fin came out of Ms. Phillips office looking pretty upset. Aw, man. I knew those two weren't going to get along. 

"Fin!" She looked up at me. "What on earth just happened?"

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Finlay Capricorn

“Fin!  Is everything alright?”  Mariah was back.  I tried to look better for her.  I don’t think it worked though.  I told her everything that happened with the other girl and what Ms. Phillips told me to do.

“I don’t really know WHAT to say to him.  I’m just hoping I find the words before I find him. . .”  I looked at her.  She seemed to be processing or contemplating everything that I said.

“Anyway, I’m on my way to find him now.  I’d rather get this behind me.  I don’t really want to have to leave another place. . .”

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion........

I continued looking for Mariah. Suddenly I saw her and she was with Fin! Poor Fin looked really sad and scared.

I didn't know what to do as I stopped in front of them. Shoot!, I knew I should apologize to Mariah but Fin needed comforting.... I thought of what Jason had done for me.
I took a deep breath.

"Mariah. I..I wanted to apologize... About what happened....yesterday.....I overreacted and I'm sorry......"

Then I turned to Fin, and although I didn't know what to do, something inside of me told me to give her a hug, so I gave her a quick hug and then awkwardly asked her if it was ok.....

"Fin...was it..um..ok in there.... I mean... Are you alright!?" 

ARGH. Im so awkward! 

I hoped she was ok. That Mithra was starting to get to me. 

..........But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".

Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 748
Tickets 1329
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:19 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

A lot of fighting happened between Mithra and Fin.  It left Rin and I really out of it.  After standing there for a few seconds, I started to think about how Fin controlled me.  I felt like I couldn’t trust myself anymore.  Before I knew it, I found myself running through the woods in the backyard.  I didn’t know where I was going.  Fresh air was all I needed.  I tripped over a tree root and face planted on the edge of a small river.  The thing I was hiding was discovered and exploited.  I wasn’t leaving the Villa, I just needed to get away for a while.  I could have killed Mithra, like I killed that little boy

~Flashback~

The bullies kept beating me up and I was kneed in the gut.  I lost the air in my lungs.

“What are you gonna do Skye?  No one is here to help you.”

They punched me again and I was knocked to the ground.  Laughs filled the air and I lost conscienceness.  The voices faded for a while, but then they came back.  I saw them start to walk away.  I stood up and I regained my strength.

“HEY!”

The boys turned back around somewhat surprised.

“You’re not getting away with beating me up!”

I ran right for them and beat them all up.  They looked horrified.  Soon, all of them were out.  Someone had called the hospital and they were all rushed in.

“They tried to kill me and I couldn’t do anything else!”

“I believe you son,” the doctor replied.  “Let me just do a simple check up on you and you will be free to go once your parents arrived.”

He checked for a heart pulse.  His eyes widened and he looked at me strangely.

“How do you feel Skye?”

“I feel fine Doctor Markus.  Why do you ask?”

He stepped away and he left.  Hours later, I was allowed to see how the other boys were doing.  All of them seemed ok, but one of them had a blanket covering the entirety of him.

“Is he ok?” I asked a woman.

She looked at me with a sorrowful face.  

“What have you done to my boy?  You’re a monster.”

With that, I ran.  I ran as far as I could and I didn’t want to be found.

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Mariah Harris

Fin told me about how Mithra used her siren voice to try and control her and how she lashed back out, somehow getting Skye involved when she just summoned the nearest dead thing to get back at the foundation-caked jerk and--

Whoa hold it. 

"...I don't really want to have to leave another place..."

"Wait. Are you telling me Skye is actually dead? It's not just your powers fritzing out or something?" This was bad. This was so bad. There's no way Skye was dead...but if he wasn't, then how was Fin able to command him to attack Mithra?

No. Not possible. He was warm when he hugged me, and he was breathing! Suddenly the black haired girl from earlier, Rin, ran up to us. She seemed much more put together...wonder what managed to get through to her. She apologized for freaking out earlier.

"Oh! It's alright, I know the first day can be pretty overwhelming."

I turned my attention back to Fin, wanting to figure out just what I missed while I was in my room...

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Finlay Capricorn

"Wait. .  So are you telling me he’s dead?”  Oh. . . My. . . Goodness. . .  I can’t believe I just told her that. . .

“Oh my goodness. . . I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have told you that. . . That was NOT my secret to keep. .  But yes.”  Since Rin was over here, I figured I wouldn’t repeat myself and make the same mistake twice.

“Please don’t tell anyone else.  I shouldn’t have told you.  Promise you won’t divulge this information?  Skye and Ms. Phillips would bury me alive. . ."

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Mariah Harris

She was. She was telling me Skye was actually dead. I didn't have any reason to believe her. I'd only known the girl for what, half a day? I'd known Skye for months. Of course, I'd despised him for most of that time...but Fin was completely serious. Dead or not, this was her area of expertise, and she believed what she was saying, which is just as important as the actual truth.

"Please don't tell anyone else. I shouldn't have told you...Skye and Ms. Phillips would bury me alive..." Oh. Oh no. Who else knew about this? Ms. Phillips and Miss Myers definitely...and Mithra. Mithra on her own was dangerous and nasty. Mithra with highly sensitive information would be even worse.

I mumbled something about not telling anyone else as I walked away. I had to find Skye. Now.

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

Why was I still alive?  This thought kept torturing me every moment of my life.  I started to remember what that mother called me and what my father called me.  They called me a monster.  Their voices rang through my head.  I couldn’t silence them.  They tortured me day and night with the same words.  The disappointment filled eyes, the horrified glances, the terror.  I wanted someone to love me.  I couldn’t be alone.  At first I wanted to be alone.  I just want someone to be their for me.

“Please don’t let me be alone. . .”

I looked up at the sunlight pouring through the trees.  No hope shone through for me.  For the first time in a very long time, I started to feel cold.  Please no. .  I looked down and my hands were still their normal color, but they were not warm anymore.  My body went cold.

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 am

Mariah Harris

A quick survey of the house revealed Skye wasn't in the building, so I headed out the back door. Where would he go...I honestly had no idea, but I couldn't waste time thinking about it. "SKYE!" I yelled. No answer. I really started panicking now. I took off toward the forest behind the Villa at top speed. 

If yesterday someone told me I would be freaking out over Skye "all the ladies love me" October, I would have redirected them to the insane asylum the next town over. After my little meltdown this morning, however, it didn't seem so far-fetched anymore. I'll admit I shocked myself at how quickly I decided to find the guy purely for the sake of making sure he was okay. Or, as okay as a walking corpse could be.

I kept yelling Skye's name as I ran through the trees, tripping over an exposed root in the process. I wish I was more athletic! I just had to be more intellectually inclined, didn't I? Books weren't going to do Skye any good right now. Neither will this dumb internal monologue of yours, smart one.

A dash of color among the dirt and leaves by the river caught my eye. "Skye!" He was sitting against a tree, not moving. I fell to my knees beside him. He was too still and too pale for any normal person. "Come on, come on! Wake up!" Before I knew what I was doing, I had his hand in mine checking for a pulse. Nothing. The second thing I realized was that he was incredibly cold.

"No. No no no no no. You can't do this to me, Skye, you can't do this!" I shook his shoulder, hoping desperately for some kind of response. My eyes filled with tears.

"What happened to 'You'll never be alone', huh? You said I wouldn't be alone!" I kept trying everything I could to get him to come back to me. The tears escaped from my eyes and flowed freely down my face. I made no move to stop them.

"Please don't leave me alone!"

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:46 am

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

I tried to shake the voices out.  They were draining away at me.  My hands were probably a dead white by now.  The only thing I could see was a dead blackness.  I tried to get out of this mental coma, but the darkness was everywhere.  I finally hugged myself.  There wasn’t anyone that was going to help me.  Then, a light shone through.  It wasn’t a light, but a sound.  It was so much warmer than the other sounds.  I tried to make out who it was.  It was Mariah’s voice.  How did she find me?

“What happened to ‘You’ll never be alone’, huh?  You said I wouldn’t be alone!”

She looked desperate.  Did she know about what I was?  Would she ever accept me?  I didn’t want to open up to her and I felt like I couldn’t do anything.  The darkness of my vision started to close again, until I heard her last cry.

“Please don’t leave me alone!”

That was the only thing I needed to hear.  All at once my vision returned, my skin turned normal, I became warm again. . .and my heart began to beat normally.  I toppled over and started gasping for air.  This feeling that I had in my chest, I never had it in years.  I could start to feel the warmth of the air and I could smell the fragrances of the flowers.  All my senses started returning to me at once.  A smile formed across my face as I was gasping for air.

“Th. .thank you for that.”

I felt my chest and could feel a steady thud.  My emotions also started to feel much stronger than they were before.  I picked Mariah up and spun her around.

“Thank you Mariah!   I couldn’t thank you enough.”

I kissed her cheek from pure joy.  This was a long lost feeling that could never be replaced by any others.  I felt alive.

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 am

Mariah Harris

Suddenly Skye woke up, gasping for air and smiling and...livingAt least, I thought he was. I stood up, wanting to give him some space. "Th...thank you for that." he said, still gulping in air.

I was in too much shock to wonder if he was implying that I somehow woke him up. I didn't care. The thought hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't care if he was dead or alive. I didn't care if he had a heartbeat or not. He was up and moving, and that was good enough.

Skye picked me up off the ground and spun us in circles. "Thank you, Mariah! I couldn't thank you enough." He kissed me on the cheek--actually kissed me! I laughed. I couldn't remember a time I was this happy. 

"I can't believe you're okay!" I said as he set me down, still grinning like an idiot. I hugged him tight, and I didn't believe it at first, but I distinctly felt the steady beat of a heart. "You still owe me a huge explanation, mister." I knitted my brow in concern, still not letting him go. "Skye, what...what happened to you?"

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:06 am

ALANA MARIE

"LOOK AT THE GIFTS AND BLESSINGS AHEAD…

I went downstairs to the dining room. My mind was racing as I entered. I'm finally home, But am I really safe? Is it okay to be here? Snap out of it what would Gran Gran say? She would say to think on what is true, noble, right, pure and lovely. That's right I'm home safe. Now for something to eat. I wonder what they have here? Oh I know what would be just perfect. A caesar salad, yes that would do the trick. With orange juice and an apple fritter for desert. Yummy! I was so distracted that I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a gentleman with a purple coat. Ops I did it again. I zoned out and made a fool of myself well at leaf I can make a new friend. I wonder if he'll be kind. I might even be best friends with him. Oh yeah right, he is still standing there. Do something, Say something. 

"Ops, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. My name is Alana Marie, what's yours?

…INSTEAD OF THE WORRIES AND TROUBLES BEHIND"
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:26 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

“I can’t believe you’re okay!”

I couldn’t believe I was ok myself.  The thought of being alive was amazing.  How did my heart start beating again?  Mariah hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.  While this happened, she looked up at me.

“Skye, what. . . what happened to you?”

“It was a long time ago.  I was beaten up badly when I was six years old.  To be honest, I should have died from it.  There were these bullies and I was hitting on the bullies girlfriend.  Anyways, they beat me up.  Then, my heart stopped beating and I beat them up.  Everyone called me a monster for what I was and what I did.  At that time, I had no idea that I had the ability of strength.  All of them were hospitalized, but one of them didn’t make it.  It was my fault.  So, when I saw what happened, I ran.  My mom found me crying behind some bushes and she brought me home.  She was the only one that encouraged me.  Eventually, she left from my dad always being mean to her and always drinking.  That was pretty much my life until I was fed up with it.”

I looked down at the grass and relived the events of my past.  It was a heavy thought for me, but it seemed to flow right out of me when I talked to Mariah.  She seemed to listen and actually care.

“Sorry. .  I’m probably annoying to listen to right now.  So much for being the strong one around here."

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

"Is it cause of your electricity abilities? If it is then maybe a few lessons with the abilities teacher might help you to contain your lightningy sparky sparky thing.” I raised an eyebrow. So much for downplaying the water + electricity thing. Instead of weirding out, he started suggesting alternatives that didn't involve the pool, which I was grateful for. 

"Uh, okay sure. The hoses sounds fun." Before I had my abilities I loved the water. Swimming, rain, you name it. Afterward I had to be so careful it was just easier not to go anywhere near it, except when necessary like for showers. It wouldn't hurt me, but people around me could get hurt. Kane had a point though. Rubber wasn't a good conductor, so it should be safe. 

Not to mention all the unsuspecting people we could soak while hiding out of sight. "Come on!" I got up and headed toward the back door. 

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Instructor Neufario

"You won’t believe what’s in store. . .

When this Alana girl bumped into me, She apologized and asked for my name.  I felt disdain until I remembered where I was.  I needed to be a teacher and not part of my past.  I smiled at the girl.

“I am Instructor Neufario.  Its fine by the way.  If you’ll excuse me, I must prepare the gym for students’ practice sessions.”

With that I walked away.  I made sure to leave her with a good impression.  I didn’t want anyone thinking I was a psychopath.

. . . For the world you know."
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Finlay Capricorn

After Mariah gave her word, she stumbled around looking for Skye.  What have I done. . .  I ruin everything I touch.  It’s like being Nico from the Percy Jackson books, but worse!  I looked at Rin, who was still standing by me.

“Sorry about all this,” I said. “I kind of have a nack for ruining things or doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. . . .”  I paused.  “So, are you an old timer or are you new like me?”  I asked.  I’m not really sure what to say since I’m not that talkative to people.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content