Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread
Today at 5:53 pm by Savanah

» The Kpop Club
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 pm by Beloved♥

» honey's ultimate resource dump ~ 300+ textures / PNGs inside~
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:00 pm by Beloved♥

» Kpop News Thread
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 pm by Hazza

» The Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm by gabs☆

» K-Pop News Notice!
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 pm by gabs☆

» Games Forum Notice
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm by Hazza

» Famous In Love
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:46 pm by Hazza

» The Incredibles 2
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

Hazza, jess, Marilyn, Savanah

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Beloved♥

Hazza

jess

Savanah

Stacy<3

Cammy

Poll

2018 Resolutions?

15% 15% [ 5 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
21% 21% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 585 registered users
The newest registered user is Avantai

Our users have posted a total of 288190 messages in 5115 subjects

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

“I guess Miss Myers gave you the abbreviated introduction.” she said as she gave a slight laugh.  “Cryokinesis and intangibility,”

What the heck is that?!  I really should have been better with language and vocab. words. . . .

“or for the non-etymologists, ice and walking through walls”

Well I guess that makes sense now with the intangibility thing.

“Name’s Mariah, by the way.  Nice to meet you.”  She said offering a smile and a hand.  Kindly, I took the hand and offered a response.

“It’s wonderful to meet you Mariah, I’m Finlay.  Although most people call me Fin. . . .”

A slight pause passed.  I guess I’ll just keep talking!

“So do you live here?”

There will always be a light to lead you home. . ."

Last edited by Finlay (Fin) Capricorn on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AUTOCORRECT!!)
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

She shook my hand and returned the smile. Finlay, she said her name was. Probably one of the prettiest names I've ever heard. "So do you live here?" she asked.

"Oh! Yeah, for about a year now, just down the hall actually. Are you planning on staying? I mean, since you know what we are and all…" Fin looked away. Maybe that last bit was a little much. I tried to salvage the conversation. "I mean, it's a really nice place, if you'd like to stay."

...I should really work on my conversation skills.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Finlay Capricorn

“. . . since you know what we are and all. . . .”

Ouch. . .  Not to be rude or anything but, I’m not comfortable with this yet.  I turned my head slightly, enough so she might possibly notice but not enough to be rude.  At least I hope I’m not rude.

“I mean, it’s a really nice place, if you’d like to stay.”  Nice save!  

“Honestly, I have not had a stable home for a long time since. . . . Since my parents passed away.  I guess it’s mostly because people think I’m weird.  Personally, I don’t really blame them, although, If all of you will have me, I would really love to stay!  You seem really nice and I think it would be nice to have a friend for once!"

After saying that, she had a kind look on her face, like she understood the strange looks people might give me.  I’m really hoping I don’t ruin my chances here, because these people seem. . . wonderful!

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Skye October

"I will love you..."

My alarm went off.  Was it already time to get up?  I tried to turn off my alarm, but I kept missing the button.  I grunted and smashed the alarm to bits with my fist.  That made it so the mantle cracked and almost fell apart.  I sat up quickly; shocked from the noise.  Right… I still have strength…  I got up and made myself presentable for the ladies.  I got into a loose gray t-shirt and some pants.  I made my way downstairs and heard some talking.  I glanced towards the guest bedroom and the voices started to become clearer.

"Are you planning on staying?  I mean, since you know what we are and all...  I mean, it's a really nice place, if you'd like to stay."

Was there a new person?  I peeked around the corner.  There was Mariah talking to a lovely red headed girl.  She had piercing blue eyes that could probably look right through you.  It was intimidating and beautiful at the same time.  Probably not the girl for me, but maybe a friend.  The girl responded with her life's story and with a possibility of staying.  Might as well make a flashy entrance to the lady.

"Hello there miss."

I leaned against the doorway in the most attractive way I could.

"I'm Skye October.  You probably just met Mariah already.  I couldn't help to overhear your conversation.  So, will you be staying"

"...with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:41 pm

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back..."

Huh. Guess my conversation skills weren't so bad after all. Fin seemed really sweet, and I totally understood that she didn't want to reveal everything just yet.

It was going great, until Skye showed up.

"Hello there miss."

Oh for heaven's sake. I turned and glared at him.

"...so will you be staying?"

Can't he take a hint? Leave the poor girl alone! I turned back to Fin. "Um, excuse us for a moment," I told her apologetically. I grabbed Skye's arm and pulled him into the hallway out of view of the guest room. "Are you nuts?" I stage whispered so Fin couldn't hear me. "She just got here and she's scared enough without you hitting on her. Show some courtesy!"

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Annabelle May

"I will try, with all my strength..."

After walking through town for almost several hours, journeying from one place to the next, I found my self in a deserted area.

Maybe I could rest right here. I mean, no one will notice a tiny, weak girl hiding behind a bush...right? Right.

I headed towards the bush, still sniffling from the encounter with my sister and cold morning air. Brrr. Guess I'm too used to the warmth of the never-opened cottage doors.

As I was only inches away, I looked up and saw an oddly large building I hadn't noticed. It was beautiful. I slowly and graciously opened the door, my bag thrown fiercely over my shoulder.

"The Villa" it read. I stepped inside and saw many people chatting and heading into what appeared to be the dining hall.

This is the place I've dreamed about! Everyone seems to have powers...just like me.

I walked over to the main office. I had a conversation with a nice lady named Miss Phillips. She told me everything I needed to know, then sent me off to the stairs. My room was apparently a two-er. Great. Just what I need.

Something caught my eye. It was a boy. He had a loose grey t-shirt and shaggy hair. I needed help finding the room so I approached him cautiously.

"Excuse me," I started off. "I need help finding room 6B, do you think you can help me out?" I showed him the note and smiled

"To love you forever."
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Finlay Capricorn

When I finally noticed the guy standing there I was shocked out of my whits!

“Hello there miss.  I’m Skye October.  You probably just met Mariah already.  I couldn’t help to overhear your conversation.  So, will you be staying?

I could tell he was trying to be impressive.  But his popping up or trying to impress me wasn’t what shocked me.

“Um, excuse us for a moment,”  Mariah said as she tore through Skye’s arm and yanked him from my view to talk privately.

O my goodness. . . .  I MUST be hallucinating!  Was he actually talking to me?!  Was Mariah ACTUALLY talking to Him!!  WHAT IS GOING ON!!!  This is not right in one bit. . . .  
I decided to get up from where I was laying for 2 reasons.  My legs really needed some work and Skye.  There is something totally wrong with him, and not in the normal way.  As I made my way over to them I overheard Mariah harshly speaking to him.

“Show some courtesy!”  I finally made my way over there.  I stood in the doorway, weak and unsure.

“Skye. . .  are you dead?!” I whispered under my breath so no one would hear with intense eyes and a frightened look on my face.  I don’t know how, but I can just sense dead people, and I’m pretty sure dead people DON’T talk or walk or HIT ON GIRLS!

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Skye October

"I will love you...

I listened to her long rant about not hitting on girls.  I rolled my eyes and chuckled.  I was about to reply, but then the girl came out and whispered, 

“Skye…are you dead?!”

I froze.  I didn’t tell ANYONE about that part of me.  No one was suppose to know.  The only powers anyone knew of was my strength.  I was frightened.  Then another new girl that I hadn’t seen approached.

“Excuse me, I need help finding room 6B.  Do you think you can help me out?”

“I-I-I…”  I stuttered.  “It’s upstairs…  Sixth door on the right.”

I was frozen in my spot.  I looked back at the red haired girl with a confused look.  I could either be angry that she knew or pretend to not be dead and make everyone think she is crazy.  There was no way on Earth I would let anyone find out about that power.

“I’m sorry, what do you mean?  I’m very much alive.  I’m not dead.  Why would you say something like that?”

I guess she wouldn’t be a friend of mine.  I just made my first enemy in The Villa.

...with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Mariah Harris

Dead? Why on earth would Fin think Skye was dead? He was standing and talking right in front of us! He's even the one who started calling me "Ghost", not the other way around! Fin looked downright terrified though...

I looked at her curiously. Something wasn't right. I may not like Skye and his flirtatious ways, but I wasn't about to let anyone make such assumptions, especially since they had barely laid eyes on each other.

"Why would you say something like that?" he asked her. I raised an eyebrow at her, silently asking the same thing.

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Finlay Capricorn

“I’m sorry, what do you mean?  I’m very much alive.  I’m not dead.  Why would you say something like that?”

Wait wait wait. . . hold up a minute. . .  He’s NOT dead?!?!?!?!  My eyes widened a bit.

“oh, I’m sorry. . . .  I guess it was just a hunch or. . .  I’m sorry,”  I looked away a bit embarrassed.  “I-I guess I’m just going a bit on the fritz lately.  I’m sorry, again.  With everything that’s been going on I guess I thought you were, . .  Never mind.”

Hopefully I wasn’t offensive or anything.  I seriously hope that my powers aren’t going to act up again.  After a couple seconds I decided to walk away.  I didn't know where I would wind up in the house, but the tension was too big.  I never talk to people, let alone feel comfortable around them.  I just HAD to mess things up, didn't I.  Now I'm not sure if I'll stay or not.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 pm

(I edited the last bit btw guys.  I just thought I could add a bit more so I did!)
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Annabelle May

"I-I-I" After clearly being lectured about hitting on girls, it was my perfect timing to be one, but it's not my fault! I sorta wanted to be his friend. He looked nice. But I should've waited, I should've stayed out. I looked at him and felt a bit...concerned. Great first impression.

"It's upstairs...Sixth door on the right." I couldn't help but stare. Ah, so he's dead. Would it be juvenile of me to think a dead guy is hot...really hot? I wonder what it feels like to be dead, anyway.

After thinking things over, I wanted to know the truth. I wanted to know if he was really dead. He did have pale skin, and seemed to be squeamish.

Apparently, I had totally read the note wrong and it said I could invite someone into my room since there were two beds. Maybe I should help him, invite him up? No, no. I wouldn't. I couldn't. But it would give me a chance to shake hands and then I would know for sure...

I pulled my self out of the devilish thoughts that somehow occurred to me. I had to be cool and calm. Not like what happened with Max.

"Thanks!" I held out my hand. I really hope this is the right thing to do!

"My name is Annabelle May, but you can call me Annabelle." I look down at my limp wrist. I put my hand down and changed the subject.

"Listen, those girls were totally wrong if you're hung up on the lecture thing. No one should be criticized, especially people who seem totally awesome like you. If that's how you are, someone who hits on girls, that's ok. They should be willing to accept you for you. Don't pay attention to them. You seem like a great guy. Make some friends who are actually friendly."

I blush and look down at the floor. Did I really just say that? Why do I say these things? I really hope he was zoned out then too. That little speech of mine made things even more awkward!

"To love you forever."
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:03 pm

Skye October

"I will love you...

The other new blonde girl approached me and started talking about having friends that appreciated who I was.  I felt so awkward the entire time.  So much was going through my mind and I felt like I had no where to run to.  I was so uncomfortable and I just wanted to hide in my room.  I really liked Mariah for always scolding me cause it was so much fun.  But, having a girl hit on you right after someone else scolded you for doing just that AND the person you just met finds out about your biggest secret… that was the worst thing I could possibly imagine.

“Th-thank you f-for your advice.  It was helpful…  I just need a moment.”

I walked out of the building and into the fresh crisp air.  I could not stand the heat of the conversation inside.  I ran around to the back of the building and sat down.  I checked my hands.  They were normal colored.  Great!  I looked up at the sky and felt happy to be alive.  Well… to an extent.  After sitting there for a few minutes, I could begin to think.  Both new arrivals find out that i’m a walking dead man.  Life sucks.  I mean, i’m happy to live but I feel awful right now.  I banged my head against the tree I was leaning against and dented it.  Kane would have my head for that.  I just wanted to be left alone for a while and get a bite to eat.  Also, I was not going back inside to suffer from horrible encounters just to eat food.  I would rather starve.

...with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Annabelle May

“Th-thank you f-for your advice.  It was helpful…  I just need a moment.” "Alright. I'm sorry to bother you," I mumble.

He seemed to be upset or crying? I wanted to go and talk to him, but it'd be rude to disturb him any further. It's painful to see someone I know, or anyone feeling this way.

Way to ruin everything Annabelle. You hurt yet another person. Stop! Just leave, you've made it uncomfortable enough.

I glumly find my way to my room and set down my things. I would just stay in here for the rest of the night, I don't think anyone would know...or care.

This was a terrible decision coming here. I messed up that poor boys life within seconds! I'm an inconsiderate and rudely behaved person. I feel horrible, if only there were something I can do...

"To love you forever."
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Mariah Harris

This was more awkward than the aftermath of the frozen hallway incident in high school. At least the attention wasn't focused on me this time. Fin, Skye, and that other new girl--Annamay, I think--left in different directions leaving me standing in the hallway scratching my head like an idiot.

What just happened? Fin said she had a "hunch"? Why would she think Skye was dead? And he seemed really bothered by the accusation, too. I hated seeing him upset. I hated seeing anyone here upset. Just because he acts like a jerk doesn't
mean he really is. I know better. He just needs a knock upside the head every so often. I'd have to keep an eye on both those new girls and make sure their intentions weren't in the wrong places.

Finally my stomach reminded me why I left my room in the first place. I headed for the kitchen planning to fill up on pancakes and bacon and to double my usual caffeine intake.

Last edited by ReadtheRavishing on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:10 am

Finlay Capricorn

I don’t even know what was happening.  I guess it all happened too quickly.  I haven’t eaten anything all day, I accuse some guy of being dead, but in my defense I could just feel a dead guy walking.  AND to top things off, I think I blew my chances of having a friend my age here. . . .  Well, I’m definitely Not leaving.  I’ve lived in places worse than this and I’m not letting go of this opportunity.  Besides, Miss Myers seemed keen on my staying.  Miss Myers is really nice, as far as I know.  

I really wish I hadn’t said anything at all.  Wether it was under my breath or not, that was so uncool.

“Aren’t I just WONDERFUL at making new friends”  I said UNDER MY BREATH.  My legs are definitely feeling shaky.  As I followed the smell of food, I found myself in what looked to be a Dining hall.  There was a spread of food laying out.  

Well, at this point my stomach is growling profusely AND my legs are shaky.  I’ll just get a plate and sit down and eat.

As I walked into the Dining Hall, I saw a figure eating his breakfast.  Great, another person I can make a bad impression on.  Maybe this time I should just not say anything!  Or should I?  This is hopeless!  I’m getting food and eating OUTSIDE, in the SHADE, out that DOOR which is bring in the only natural sunlight in this room.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 am

Kane Soren

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

After chewing down a monstrous bite of french toast casserole, Mariah and a new lady walked in.  I was so embarrassed.  I covered my mouth and chewed like the wind.  I rushed towards the new girl to greet her and tripped over one of the chairs.  I hit the ground hard with me head throbbing viciously.  That didn’t stop this dude!  I shot right up in front of the new lady.  When I did, I felt syrup trickle down from the side of my mouth.  I wasn’t as sly as Skye was, but that’s ok with me.  I’m not a ladies man.  Never was, never will be.

“Hello!  I’m Kane Soren and i’m a resident at this place that is called The Villa.  I am a person just like Mariah over there. I’m pretty sure i’m a person at least.  I don’t socialize well and I don’t talk to girls very well.”

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly and laughed at myself.  I really wasn’t that embarrassed, but she probably was.  I realized that I should greet her somehow other than words.  With birds, you either sing or share food.  With squirrels, you give them food and leave them alone.  With bugs…let’s not get into that.  I guess I would try multiple things.  I shook her hand first.  Then I hugged her and stood there.  I reached down, grabbed an article of food on the table, and offered it to her.  What was I doing?

“I really don’t know how to do this greeting thing so this food that isn’t from me is my peace offering to you.  I hope you enjoy!”

...for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:37 am

Finlay Capricorn

When I walked into the room, this strange dude ran over, tripped over a chair, shot up, and greeted me.  When he mentioned that Mariah was behind me, pointing her out, I think I lost my breath, because I know I turned my head to her.  I wasn’t really paying attention to this guy.  Sorry Kane, I really do feel badly about it.  Next thing I know I’m being hugged.

What the whozits!!  Why is he hugging me?!  The hug lasted for like 5 seconds before he finally broke away, turned around and offered me food.

“I really don’t know how to do this greeting thing so this is food that isn’t from me is my peace offering to you.  I hope you enjoy!”

Man this guy is crazy!  I LOVE IT!  Hopefully I don’t blow this as well.  I accepted the food.

“Thanks for the bagel!”  I said kind of awkwardly.  “And, if you don’t mind, I think I’m just going to pop outside while eating it!  It’s not you, I just need a bit of fresh air.”  As I began to walk away, I think he looked a bit disappointed by my reaction.  So I guess I’mm just turn around for a second.

“Thanks again.”  And with that I’ll just . . . ow!  Major pain.  Guess I can’t shadow travel outside, I’ll just walk.  I walked outside and sat in the shade.  Hopefully the privacy of this trimmed hedge will hide me from conversation.  Now to eat this delicious bagel.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 am

((deleted for utterly pointless post))
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

I could smell the food before I even opened my eyes. Some days I wondered if coming to The Villa before I could even finish high school was a good decision. Then Miss Myers would cook and I wouldn't question it.  I started getting ready for breakfast when I heard my cell phone go off. It was a text from my former girlfriend.
            Hey, how are you?
She hadn't talked to me since I left my hometown. I call her my former girlfriend instead of ex-girlfriend because the only reason I broke up with her was...well, she didn't know about what I could do, where I was going, or why. She couldn't know. I still thought of her often though.

I decided against answering her. I had to break all ties with my old friends completely, or risk them finding out what was going on. That was the last thing I wanted.

I tossed my phone into a desk drawer and went down to the dining hall. Miss Myers had really outdone herself this time. Kane and Mariah were there too, eating silently. Mariah looked kind of tense though. In fact, the whole atmosphere felt tense. I must have missed something.

"Hey guys," I grabbed a plate and started filling it with food. "What's up?"

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 pm

@ReadtheRavishing wrote:((deleted for utterly pointless post))
((Lol, i'll post soon XD))

((it's not a serious scene so this is ok O_____O))
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

I felt horrible after Fin left.  Did I say something?  Was something stuck in my teeth?  I bet it was that syrup on the side of my cheek.  Oh well.  I returned to my seat and ate my scrumptious breakfast.  As I continued to eat, Carter came down and asked what was up.  I looked up at the ceiling for a moment.

“I think the flooring of the second floor is up.  I’m fine, how about you Carter?”

He seemed bright and chipper.  I remember the first time I saw him.  I remember thinking he was a goth guy and I pretended to be depressed like him.  It was pretty awkward between the both of us.  Maybe a warm morning greeting like this would work.  I got back up to greet him just like I greeted Fin.  I remember it being weird, but I bet it worked wonders on her.  So why not do that again?  I walked cautiously over to Carter and preformed the ritual again.  I shook his hand and then hugged him.  Then I reached for some food and offered it to him.  Was this really how humans greet one another?  I’ll have to take a lesson from Skye October after all...

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

"I think the flooring of the second floor is up. I'm fine, how about you Carter?"

Man, he stole my line, haha. I didn't know Kane very well but he seemed pretty chill. At least he did, until he hugged me and handed me a banana. Then he just seemed awesome. I laughed. "Dude, if you give people food every time you tell them 'hi', you're gonna have a lot of people follow you around." I sat down and started attacking my scrambled eggs. Mariah still hadn't said anything. I learned a few months ago not to disturb her while she was thinking hard about something unless you WANTED to spend the next hour getting the ice block around your arm melted by Miss Myers with a hair dryer. I turned back to Kane and lowered my voice, "Hey, did something happen this morning? You could cut the tension in here with a knife. What'd I miss?"

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."

Last edited by ReadtheRavishing on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2132
Tickets 2828
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Lizzy Myers

“People should be sophisticated and proper…

I grabbed all the laundry baskets and hauled them to the laundry room on the bottom floor.  I almost lost my footing, but caught myself with my telekinesis.  Thank goodness for those powers.  That power that coursed through me was the thing keeping me alive.  Almost like the telekinesis had a mind of its own and didn’t want my life to end.  I neared the laundry room and set the baskets down with my abilities.  I then brought the colors to the washing machine and started the laundry.  I’m going to need to find someone to do all this laundry tonight.  Looks like i’m going to be extra picky today.

I closed the laundry door and returned back to the dining hall to find Kane hugging Carter.  Was he trying to suffocate that poor boy?  Kane then proceeded to hand Carter a banana and he, in returned, simply laughed.  I will never understand men. . .  I proceeded to the kitchen and began to wash a few dishes.  Mariah stood in the corner of my eye and I set down the dishes.

“Child, what vexes your mind so early in the day?”

…but they should never leave their inner child behind them."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Annabelle May

After sitting in my room all alone for such a long time, I decided I should leave, maybe make some friends and take my mind off that boy, maybe go outside for a quick walk...What was it about that boy? He seemed so familiar, yet so different.

Before I left my room, just as I did at home with Winter, I fastened my charm bracelet around my petite wrist, just as tightly as it went. I couldn't risk anyone using their powers on me.

I also had to make sure I looked nice, you never know who I could meet.

Running my hairbrush through my hair and picking out a fresh new dress seemed to take a long time.

I had never tried to look nice, not since I broke up Max, because of Winter. Winter, wait, who was watching Winter?

That was none of my concern. I had left her, hadn't I? I had, I assured my self. Fresh air was the only thing that could really calm me down and get me used to the outside of The Villa. I would be there a lot,  after all. I wanted to spend all the time there I could. Especially after being cooped up in that cottage deserted way into the woods.

I made my way down the grand stairs, thankfully not bumping into...Him. I put on my outgoing yet casual smile, as a few Villa Veterans waved and welcomed me. I replied with a simple "Thank you!" And kept going my own way.

I hummed silently to myself, skipping along the outside path and feeling my way around the garden and into a quiet, open area where I thought no one was.

My breathing quickened as I hummed louder. My humming turned to soft singing. "Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby."

I felt someone was listening.

I glanced around anxiously.

My, my. There was that boy again! He seemed to be caught in deep thought, but I wasn't exactly sure what he was doing. Am I going crazy, or did his eyes just turn red?

I start to walk closer when I swore to myself I saw him jump. What's going on?...

"To love you forever."
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content