Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Discord Moderator
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:00 pm by Hazza

» Request More Ribbons
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:37 pm by Hazza

» Graphic Artist Team
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm by Hazza

» I have an odd question
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 am by Juliexo

» 5 Seconds of Summer
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:22 pm by Hazza

» It has been a long time!
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 pm by Beloved♡

» Kpop News Thread
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Beloved♡

» Bea Miller Updates
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:15 pm by goCards

» STAFF LIST AS OF 1/31/15
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:55 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week

Poll

What do you do for Valentine's Day?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
25% 25% [ 5 ]
15% 15% [ 3 ]
10% 10% [ 2 ]
35% 35% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 586 registered users
The newest registered user is raydio

Our users have posted a total of 288415 messages in 5144 subjects

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

Goodness I was going to have to really work at remembering all these names, especially since "Rin" and "Fin" are so similar. She seemed kinda sad. Hopefully that would change soon. 

"Nice to meet you, Rin," I glanced back toward the staircase she came flying down a moment ago. "If you don't mind my asking...was that some sort of board made out of light?" Well, it had been glowing and had disappeared as soon as she fell off of it. It had to have been made of some kind of energy.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion........

Eeehhhhh she's continuing the conversation!!!! That's a good sign Rin!!!!

I took a deep breath. I have no idea what I found so exciting, but it was a big deal to me, maybe I had finally made a friend! And despite how antisocial I am, this made me surprisingly happy, happier than I had been in ages.

I took another deep breath. Then answered.

"It was made of light.... I can manipulate light.. With my powers .. So that's how I made it, what are your powers?"

I waited for her to continue talking
If this worked out... I could.. Maybe.. Possibly.. Have made a friend. The first friend I had ever made. 

I think things were finally starting to look up for me. Friends could help me put my past behind me. I think I was freer than ever before.

.................but that doesn't mean I don't feel any".

Last edited by SharpieStacy on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 748
Tickets 1329
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

After having a relaxing time in nature, I made my way inside.  Sure it was nice, but I can’t be out there all day.  I opened the door from the pool into the kitchen area.  Everything seemed to be all cleaned up.  Miss Myers must have cleaned it all by now.  I didn’t mind.  There was yet another new person talking to Mariah.  What is up with all these new people.  Might as well make a nice first impression.

“Hey there beautiful, i’m Skye.  I see you have already met Mariah here.  Welcome to our humble abode and I hope you enjoy your stay.”

I winked at her for extra measure.  You can’t forget the sexy grin to finish things off.  Who couldn’t resist this guy?  She had black hair, a white pearl colored shirt, greyish blue eyes, and a look of timidness to her.  It looked like she had been through a lot.  That’s something I don’t see often.  Was she abused like me before?  Only people who have been abused and abandoned can really see that in others.  It’s an emptiness that fills the back of their eyes, and she had that.  My demeanor changed from hot playboy to a concerned jerk.  I still kept up the same smile and hot pose, but my thoughts changed.

. . .with all my heart."

Last edited by Mark on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Mariah Harris

"Hey there beautiful..."

SERIOUSLY?

I swear, Skye has the worst timing. I had barely learned Rin's name and now he's all in her face. "I hope you enjoy your stay." Give me a break. I guess flirting with the first two newbies wasn't good enough. This time I just narrowed my eyes at him silently pleading him to drop the playboy act for once in his life. 

...though I definitely preferred "jerk" Skye to "freaking-out-and-running-outside" Skye. His posture slightly shifted. Maybe he got my message after all.

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion........

"Hey there beautiful, I'm Skye, I see you have already met Mariah here. Welcome to our humble abode and I hope you enjoy your stay"

I narrowed my eyes. Was he...flirting with me!? That thought made me so mad.. So angry. All I wanted was to be left alone now. 

I was wrong. I don't need friends. Stupid false judgements. i misjudged the people here.

I turned to Skye and refrained from slapping him across his face that he was trying very hard to make look hot.

"DONT YOU EVER TAK TO ME LIKE THAT. IM NOT INTERESTED!". 

I yelled right in his face. Then i just turned around and ran back to my room, I needed to be alone. 

Mariah must have thought I was a psychopath. Or a mental case. Or something along those lines. So much for making friends. 

I reached my room and slammed my door shut. 

Great I'm finally alone.

I sat on my bed and felt like crying. I probably overreacted but I don't care anymore. I've been through too much too even care anymore.

It didn't matter. it wouldnt matter. I don't care about anything. There's no need to feel.

........but that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 748
Tickets 1329
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:56 pm

{^ Last post has been edited and has changed the story.  Just wanted to let you guys know.}
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Mariah Harris

Man, Rin's reaction to Skye's attempt at being irresistible was worse than mine. She stormed up to her room after yelling in his face and I heard the door slam. It was a bit extreme though. Maybe she had been in a bad relationship before? She looked like she wanted to slap him. In fact, he kind of looked like he HAD been slapped.

I contemplated going up to see what was wrong, but decided she probably needed space right now. Plus, I didn't want to be caught in some wacky drama again. I rubbed my head, trying to fight off the headache I felt coming. If the past hour was any indication, I was going to need more coffee. 

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

“Don’t you ever talk to me like that!  I’m not interested!”

I stood there horrified.  What on earth did I do?  I mean I was just talking to her. . .

“Did I do something wrong?”

As I said that, I heard a door slam shut upstairs.  I cowered a bit and turned to Mariah.  Her face started to flush red.  Oh boy was I in for it.  I winced my face away from her expecting the beatdown of a lifetime.  She rubbed her head and looked like she was in pain.  A headache maybe?  I then commenced in the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life.  I hugged her head and rubbed her forehead.

“You ok there buddy?  Do you need a little snuggle?”

The moment I did that, I felt like a total idiot.  I had just changed from enraging a new comer to comforting someone that was probably ticked off at me.  I awaited the fury to pour out of Mariah.

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Mariah Harris

I'd had expectations of what my life would be like at The Villa. I expected to be safe, surrounded by people who knew what I was and wouldn't judge me for it. I expected to be able to continue my studies, albeit not in the way I was hoping. I expected order and structure and calm. I did NOT expect to have to deal with people running into me at every turn, a girl who can raise the dead, a girl who freaks out at any extended length of social interaction, or someone who spends nearly every second acting like he's God's gift to girls everywhere! Not to mention it was the middle of the summer and the ice energy inside me was rebelling at every turn. Lately it just seemed like it was me against the world. 

So when I realized Skye was actually hugging me, I didn't have the energy or the willpower to push him away.

"You ok there buddy? Do you need a little snuggle?"

I couldn't do this. I hated showing emotions. They were a sign of weakness. I needed to go upstairs and do my homework and take a breather without anything crazy happening.

So of course, I did the logical thing and started crying into his shoulder.

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

Mariah turned around and started to weep on my shoulder.  My heart felt like it jumped in its unbeating state.  She was crying on my shoulder.  I had never seen her be emotional before.  Instead of just hugging her head, I started to actually hug her.  I felt so bad for her now.  I pet her head with my other hand trying to comfort her.  Mariah just needed some down time from the adventures of the morning.

“Shh, it’s going to be ok Mariah.  Everything is going to be ok.”

It didn’t matter to me how long I had to stand there for.  All I knew was that she needed a friend.  Even if I can be a idiot or a jerk to everyone, especially her, now was not the place for it.  I started to remember my mother’s words before she left home.

“You’re not alone Mariah.  You are never alone.”

As I said those words to her, I felt a tear go down my cheek.

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

After I ran upstairs, I went into my room.  Man did I love it in there!  The tables for my workspace were set up so I could do some working.  I started up on another project.  Making that fake helicopter thing was so much fun, that I decided to make a real one!  Not a huge one or anything, just a small one that I could control with a homemade fingerprinted encoded controller.  Nothing too fancy.  I was just finishing up on the schematics when I hear a large SLAM!

“What in the world was that!”  I said to myself.  I walked out of my room and saw the door where the noise came from.  The door looked injured, but not too badly.  I really hoped that whoever was in there was alright.  I walked over to the room, which was just a couple doors down from mine, and knocked slightly.

“Are you alright in there?”  I asked kindly.

“I heard the door slam and I just want to make sure you’re alright.”  I heard a few noises and waited for a response.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!"
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Mariah Harris

I should have been embarrassed, standing there, crying my eyes out in front of Skye of all people, but I had passed the point of caring. He wrapped his arms around my back and started stroking my hair. What is going on? He never--

"Shh, it's going to be ok, Mariah. Everything is going to be ok."

Well that just made it worse. I felt every emotion pour out all at once without my permission: anger, frustration, sadness, loneliness. I have no idea how long we stayed like that. 

"You're not alone, Mariah. You are never alone."

Man, was he psychic now? I think I tried to laugh, but it sounded like an amused sob. I looked up at Skye's face. He was completely serious, more so than I'd ever seen him. And...was that a tear? Did he...mean that? I reluctantly pulled away from his embrace. "I'm sorry," I said, wiping my tears. "I don't know what happened." Aaaand now we were passing into the awkward stage. "I, um," I looked at the floor, floundering, trying to find something to say.

"Thanks, Skye."

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 am

{Please welcome our newest member Ashley Rose playing Alana Marie!}

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

I felt her start to pull away.  I’ll admit, I didn’t want to let go.  She looked up at me.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened.  I, um. . .  Thanks, Skye.”

I smiled back at her.  Mariah probably felt pretty awkward.  I chuckled a little bit.

“It was my privilege to help you Mariah.  Whenever you need me, let me know.  I’m not just some dumb pickup boy.”

I grinned at her.  Somehow, I felt the urge to take her hand, but sadly I didn’t.  Were these feelings I was starting to have for her?  Warmth filled my body when she smiled at me.  It’s like I was actually coming back to life or something.  The more these feelings developed, the more I felt like when I was a young boy.  I remember running through fields with my heart racing for joy.  I bet if my heart beat normally, it would be beating a hundred miles an hour.

“Is there any other way I can help you?  I’ve got all day to waste.  Well. . . I wouldn’t be wasting it if I helped you.  You know what I mean.”

I’m not one to be awkward, but the awkwardness just started to slowly seep in.  I couldn’t help but to chuckle a little bit.  All of the sudden, crazy thoughts just filled my mind.  Of course my mind had to go different places to make me feel that much more awkward.  Since i’m dead, I don’t blush.  Thank goodness for that.  My only problem is, someone could probably see what I was thinking in my eyes. . .

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 am

Alana Marie

"Look at the gifts and blessings ahead… 

I ran to the door and hurried inside. I had made it. Now to find someone to see if I can stay. I wonder what exactly this place is anyway. Still looking down at the flyer in my hands. It says that It is a free place to stay for gifted people. I wondered if that means me too. Get ahold of yourself. Its just another place to stay the night so you don't freeze outside. I wondered down the hall and found a great oak door.

"I wonder where this leads to" I whispered. 

I opened the great oak doors to find the study hall filled with books. "I have never seen so many books in my life. I mean wow! Oh My Goodness, I love Books! I can't wait to read every page" 

I ran toward the shelves with a squeal of laughter. I can find someone to help me a little later for right now I have a date with destiny. I searched the books for something to read. To bad i'm so short or maybe I could reach, or even see the books at the top. 

"I found one!" I can even reach it too. I found a seat and sat down with my book in hand and started to read. Then suddenly I heard a voice out of nowhere and nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Don't you know it's rude to sneak up on people."

Instead of the worries and troubles behind"

Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 am

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

I stared at the tv screen in shock as I watched Yoshi automatically circle the track with a dejected expression on his face. That was the sixth time! And I considered myself somewhat of a Mario Kart expert. Kane looked smug, holding the controller like he owned the world. I tossed my controller to the floor in defeat.

"How did you do that? It's nearly impossible to finish Rainbow Road without falling off even once!" I groaned. "I get it, you're good at this. So...what now?"

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:32 am

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

Since the morning had been a crazy one, I decided to search the house.  I walked down a large staircase which leads to the entrance hall.  I took a few turns and found myself standing in front of a pair of large oak doors.  The wooden doors were large and magnificent with stories engraved into it.  I opened the door and walked inside.  I gazed across the room and wall after wall was covered in books.  I wandered the shelves and cases until I stumbled across a large book with engraved letters.  I couldn’t understand the language so I put it back.  I found another book, though, which was called Till We Have Faces.  I began to read it.  After what seemed like hours, I heard the door open again.  A few minuets had passed and I assumed they had turned around.  Suddenly I heard a voice boom from no where.

“I found one!”  The voice startled me so badly that I jumped.  Since it was a library, I sort of figured that the room should have been quiet.

A few seconds passed by, and I heard a chair move.  I figured they must have been in the center of the room where most people read.  I started to walk over there and decided to speak.

“Hello?  Is someone there?”  I asked walking towards the sound girl.  In a few short moments I heard the most startling reply.

“DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND IT’S RUDE TO SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE.”  The reply was so startling that I jumped!  I was not expecting such a strong reply from a small body.  I walked up to her and stood across the table.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you!  I hope you weren’t too badly frightened.”  saying in a hushed voice.  I looked at the girl who had the book in her hands.  I really hope this isn’t another bad impression.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:43 am

Kane Soren

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets. . .

We played a round of Mario Kart on Rainbow Road.  I missed playing this game so much!  There were sharp turns that I barely made and I pulled off as many tricks as I possibly could.  I’m surprised I didn’t fall at all.  Carter wasn’t as lucky.  He kept falling and falling. . .and falling. . .and falling another time.  Finally he put his controller down.

“How did you do that?  It’s nearly impossible to finish Rainbow Road without falling off even once!  I get it, you’re good at this.  So. . .what now?”

I sat my controller down and started to think for a moment.

“Hmm. . . what about. . No.  Maybe.  How about swimming?”

I honestly had no idea what to do next.  We all had school today, but I decided to take the day off for once.  Summer is just around the corner so why not?  The warm air outside begged for me to just take a swim.  I shot a pair of puppy eyes at Carter to go swimming.  

. . .for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 am

Mariah Harris

I felt so much better after that. I guess I just needed to let it all out. Skye didn't even try to make some kind of joke or insult.  He called it his "privilege" to help me. He really was serious. He smiled sincerely and I felt my heart speed up
involuntarily. Uh oh, I thought, but I pushed it aside. It's not like he actually liked me or anything. I was right though; he really was just acting like a jerk...most of the time.

“Is there any other way I can help you?  I've got all day to waste.  Well. . . I wouldn’t be wasting it if I helped you. You know what I mean.” Did he actually just ask to spend all day with me?

For some strange reason, I really wanted to say yes. I wanted to make up some random chore Miss Myers had told me to do and ask for his help. But the only thing left on my to-do list was that dumb calculus lesson.

"Thanks, but I should really get back to my math homework. I'll let you know if I do...later or something..." Right, bad conversational skills. I went upstairs to my room and shut the door, leaning against it as I slid to the floor, my feelings in a tangle.

What just happened?

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:55 am

Lizzy Myers

"People should be sophisticated and proper. . .

I made my way downstairs and folded laundry.  Many things happened while I was folding.  There was some shouting, some crashing, a door slam, more shouting.  Good heavens.  I was quiet for a moment and heard talking in the Library.  The ONE ROOM that I had the rule to not talk in.  There wasn’t a single excuse for it.  There was a sign right next to the door that said no talking.  Someone was going to do dishes tonight.  I folded the last pair of pants as calmly as I could and stormed towards the Library.  I opened the doors and saw Fin talking with yet another new girl.  None of them had an excuse though.

“Ladies!  There is a rule not to talk in the Library.  This is your only warning.  So please stop talking.  If you insist on talking so much, then do it outside of the room.”

I went to leave and remembered one last thing.

“Girls, one more thing.  Do not take a single book out of the Library and put the books back EXACTLY as you found them.  There will be no book ruining in this Library.”

I left the Library doors open and went back to my folding.  I began to mumble under my breath.

“If I saw Jason in there, he would get into huge trouble.  Most boys here need to learn their lessons."

. . .but they should never leave their inner child behind them."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:02 am

Finlay Capricorn

When Miss Myers came in and scolded us, my face flushed a and then turned bright red.  I felt so badly for all of this.  I noticed the sign that said no talking, and yet here I was conversing with another person.  I felt terrible.  I hurried to put my book back and rushed out of the room.  I think a tear trickled down my cheek.  I crossed over to Miss Myers.

“I am so sorry for talking in there.  There is no excuse.”  I started.  “I there is anything I can do to make it up, I would gladly do it!  I feel so badly, please forgive me.”  I said.  This was all sincere because I have always been a stickler for the rules.  Personally, I find it annoying when people don’t follow the rules, and here I was, not following the rules.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:09 am

Lizzy Myers

As I folded the clothes, I heard running.  Again really?  Fin dashed into the room with a tear coming down her cheek.  Seeing her face pierced my heart deeply.

"I am so sorry for talking in there. There is no excuse.  If there is anything I can do to make it up, I would gladly do it.”

I almost cried myself.  The poor child. . .

“Child, I forgive you.  There is no need to cry.  I’ll admit to being a bit short with you.  It is your first day after all.  There is no need to pay anything to me when I have already forgiven you.  Now go and have fun.  Just no running please.”

I hope that encouraged her a bit more from her downcast spirits.  One day i’ll make a great and wonderful woman out of her.  She and Mariah were the only ones that gave me hope for the next generation.  The boys needed some major guidance though.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:38 am

Finlay Capricorn

When Miss Myers said the kindest words I was so thankful.  I walked over and gave her a quick hug.  Personally, I’m not much for touching, but it felt right.  Miss Myers was kind of like a mother now.  I grinned.

“Thank you for your forgiving heart!”  I said as I turned and walked away.  I felt so thankful.  As I walked past the rooms, I looked to the outside door.  The pool was so beautiful and glistening so brightly.  I suddenly became excited.  They have a pool, like one you can swim in!  All the other pools I’ve seen were just kiddy pools and here was a beautiful one.  Since I didn’t really have any bathing suits, I just put on a black tank and these weird looking shorties.  The pants were kind of bright pink with purple polka dots.  I walked downstairs and out the door.  The pool was so nice looking.  I dipped my feet in and then dove arms stretched out.  This is really home!

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 am

ALANA MARIE

"LOOK AT THE GIFTS AND BLESSINGS AHEAD…

"I FOUND ONE!" I CAN EVEN REACH IT TOO. I FOUND A SEAT AND SAT DOWN WITH MY BOOK IN HAND AND STARTED TO READ. 

THEN SUDDENLY I HEARD A VOICE OUT OF NOWHERE “Hello?  Is someone there?” AND NEARLY JUMPED OUT OF MY SKIN.

"DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S RUDE TO SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE."

I heard a thump as I was looking up I saw it wasn’t a bully at all just another smililing face. I started to blush with embarrasment. She walked up to me smiling and said “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you!  I hope you weren’t  too badly frightened.”

“Its okay, I sorry if I was mean. I don’t want to be mean. I was just reading my book and sad that I had to stop.

Suddenly an elderly lady with a kind face excalmed “Ladies!  There is a rule not to talk in the Library.  This is your only warning.  So please stop talking.  If you insist on talking so much, then do it outside of the room.”

she went to leave and then quickly turned on her heel so fast i’m surprised she didn’t fall down and said“Girls, one more thing.  Do not take a single book out of the Library and put the books back EXACTLY as you found them.  There will be no book ruining in this Library.” she then left the room

The girl I just now noticitced had red hair blushed a deep red. Which I thought was kind of funny and I started to smile. I tear left her eye as she put her book away and left the room

“I am so sorry for talking in there.  There is no excuse. I there is anything I can do to make it up, I would gladly do it!  I feel so badly, please forgive me.” 

“Child, I forgive you.  There is no need to cry.  I’ll admit to being a bit short with you.  It is your first day after all.  There is no need to pay anything to me when I have already forgiven you.  Now go and have fun.  Just no running please.” another voice said as I walked up to the door

“excuse me miss may I speak with you for a moment” I said as I quickly put my book away

…INSTEAD OF THE WORRIES AND TROUBLES BEHIND"
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Lizzy Myers

As I finished speaking with Fin,she hugged me.  I hated being touched, but I didn’t push away.  Fin was really growing on me.  I smiled kindly to her as she left happily from the room.  A young girl came just around the corner as Fin left.

“Excuse me miss, may I speak with you for a moment?”

I walked over to the girl.  She was short and a fragile looking thing.  Where are all these people coming from?

“Yes?  How may I help you?”

My response came out a little cold towards her.  She didn’t seem uncomfortable to me.  Then again, I can’t read people very well.  I had so much work to do today.  If she was going to ask to stay here, I would let Miss Phillips take care of this one.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 pm

ALANA MARIE

"LOOK AT THE GIFTS AND BLESSINGS AHEAD…

“Excuse me miss, may I speak with you for a moment?” I cried. I had to stay at this place. It was the nicest places I’ve ever seen. I better find out now before I get my hopes dashed. No you have to stay positive. What would gran gran say if she saw you like this all stressed out. 

“Yes?  How may I help you?” The older lady replied. Man I’m nervous. why am I so nervous? It’s only one night right. At least she would let me stay for that long.

“Um I got this flyer saying that this could be a place to stay, um. Can you or do you know somebody who can let me stay here?” oh please say yes. please, please,please.

…INSTEAD OF THE WORRIES AND TROUBLES BEHIND"
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content