Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» FT's Discord Server
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by Hazza

» Discord Moderator
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:00 pm by Hazza

» Request More Ribbons
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:37 pm by Hazza

» Graphic Artist Team
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm by Hazza

» I have an odd question
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 am by Juliexo

» 5 Seconds of Summer
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:22 pm by Hazza

» It has been a long time!
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 pm by Beloved♡

» Kpop News Thread
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Beloved♡

» Bea Miller Updates
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:15 pm by goCards

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

Poll

What do you do for Valentine's Day?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
25% 25% [ 5 ]
15% 15% [ 3 ]
10% 10% [ 2 ]
35% 35% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 586 registered users
The newest registered user is raydio

Our users have posted a total of 288416 messages in 5144 subjects

Camp Half-Blood All half-bloods welcome (We're Back Baby!)--Auditions still open--

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood All half-bloods welcome (We're Back Baby!)--Auditions still open--

Post by Mark on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:22 pm

∞∞∞∞∞∑ Dyrell Wincent ∑∞∞∞∞∞

It’s funny how people always want to impress others

Chris came back and we all finished breakfast together.  Jerry had to leave for some kind of satyr training.  He would come back for lunch or something.  Sometimes I wonder what satyr training was like.  Oh well.  This was my first time actually being part of the activities.  I would just watch for a while, since I was always too tired to do anything.  Today, I couldn’t get away with it.  I sparred with some guy and he went easy on me.  It really frustrated me.  When I found an opening, I whacked him upside the head with the butt of the sword and he toppled over from the impact.  I was genuinely shocked that that happened.  Only a few people noticed that and continued training.  “Dude I am so sorry!”  Once he got up, I realized who it was.  It was that crazy dude from earlier.

“You know, I was going easy on you because you looked like a wimp.  Now that you’re playing dirty, looks like I’ll just have to return the favor!”

I was terrified that he was actually going to do something horrid to me.  Instead, a water balloon hit me square in the face.  Bill just laughed at me, until he got hit himself.  The strangest thing was that all the water on him got cleaned off in an instant.  That’s something you don’t see every day.  He then almost jabbed me in the forehead, if I had not moved my head in time.  Several strands of my hair were cut off.  Before I could yell at him, class was dismissed.

“We were just starting to have fun!” Bill spoke up.  “Oh well, I’ll see you later kid.  You may not be as lucky!”

That guy was a lunatic.  Did he have some personal vendetta against everyone or kids of the big 3?  Next was archery, which was pretty boring.  I kept missing the target.  As annoying as Jerry was, I really wanted him to be here with me.  He always knew what to say to lighten my mood.   Speaking of which, I wonder how his classes are going. . .

I’m no different than them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerry Underwood

"When life gives you lemons. . .

Charles came back and finished the morning meal with Dyrell and I.  I tried not to be too goofy so that she wouldn’t get any more ticked at me than she was.  Next thing I knew, it was time for my own training.  I dreaded it more than anything.  “I’ll catch up with you guys around lunch or so.  My teacher can go overtime every now and then.  Especially with me, but that’s another story for another time.  See you guys then!”

The two made their way to sword training, while I went to what was suppose to be training.  As I turned the corner to where everyone was, Philoctetes stood there with his stubby goat legs waiting there.  “You’re late!” he roared at me.  

“What makes you think you can just be late?  You think you’re just like Aphrodite or some Nymphs and can talk your way out of being late with me?  No!  Now get in line you goat!”

Philoctetes was the trainer of Hercules and many other well known heroes.  He was always grumpy because he did not want to train Satyrs and half bloods at all.  Retirement was on his bucket list, but Zeus made him train people.  I’m guessing Zeus just wanted to have a laugh or something.  One thing was for sure, Phil and Zeus were good friends.  At the moment, Phil was having a cow for what Zeus made him do.  Sad part for me, Zeus really hated me for being the protector of his daughter.  

Phil had everyone doing laps and all sorts of excersizes for what seemed like hours on hours.  The head satyrs, Phil, Nikki, and whats-his-face, were observing us.  Phil had his eye on me with the grouchiest look known to man.  The next thing we did was the bane of my existence. . . wrestling.  It was important to learn for when you have no weapon, but the other satyrs played dirty with one another.  They would kick you in the jaw, the head, the torso, and shins.  Kicking was against the rules, but people always found a way to get around that.  I just hoped Dyrell was having a better time than I was.

. . .just eat cans.  That’s what I always do."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood All half-bloods welcome (We're Back Baby!)--Auditions still open--

Post by Ashley Rose on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:19 pm

Sam
“Alright everyone, line up!  If you’re new, go get yourself some armor that FITS, if you’re not, you know what to do.” A young woman called out. “Today we will be going over how to deflect your opponents moves. . . .”

Maybe this wasn’t such a bad place after all. Except I kept on getting hit by the flat of my partners sword. Man I wish I was better than this. Today was going to be a long day. 

Suddenly, there was a water balloon fight. It was cool. Then a girl threw it at the captain’s face. People gasped in shock. What was happening? The captain walked right up to the girl’s face raised his sword and...Patted her shoulder? Did I just see that right? I thought he was going to run her trough. 

“Kudos kid, most people are too scared to go up against me.  But I’m still going to pranks you.” The captain said. Then everyone started back up again.  

“Not bad kid!  The name’s Chris, and you are?” my partner said.

“Hey chris, the name’s sam.”

“Well, it’s nice to have a new person here!  I always enjoy new faces.  By the way, if you ever need help learning to use the swords you make, the Ares kids are pretty cool, but I’m a nice swordsman as well.”  Chris replied.

“Cool, I’ll have to take you up on that sometime. Hey, wanna go again. I bet I can deflect you this time.”

All of a sudden class was dimissed. “Maybe later?”
and we walked over to archery. I saw a beautiful compact bow. The mechanical wheels would move as it was tensed. Now this I can do. After the fifth try I hit the target. I noticed that there was a slight pull to the left. I adjusted my aim and bullseye. That was awesome.
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:05 pm

NingNing (Nikki)

Strength comes from within

I finished my breakfast in silence. No one seem to be too keen in my presence. I didn’t expect any, since the new daughter of Zeus had arrived about a month ago. I left the Pavilion to training. I made it just in time to talk a little with Phil.

“How’s it going Ning— I mean Nikki?” he began. “Sorry, old habits you know?”

“No problem Phil. Everything is fine. Dyrell seems to be fitting in fairly well.”

“Good. That’s good. But you know what this means. Kicking that kids-“

“I got it Phil. Maybe we can try to get another satyr to take his place. That would make Zeus much happier to have him replaced.”

“I know it would.” Phil responded. “It just doesn’t seem right for a satyr to be replaced with the half blood they are connected to.”

“Do we really have a choice?” I countered. “Zeus wants his honor to be kept high, but Jerry isn’t anywhere near a heroic status.”

Phil sighed in thought. “I’ll see what I can do with the kid. I can try to whip him up in shape to be really good, but who knows. The next thing we need is a massive thunderstorm to strike all the satyrs for something like that.”

“I don’t think he would go that far.”

Phil paused for a moment. It looked like something greatly bothered him. “. . he would.” There was a silence for a moment. “Ok you wimps!” Phil yelled. “Give me 5 laps!”

Training commenced and Jerry was a minute late. Phil got ticked with him and went tough on him. Why would Zeus care so much about the honor of just 1 of his children? It’s just one child. I understood why and that Jerry needed to be replaced, but maybe there was another way. While the training went on, I looked for other candidates. There was one satyr that was incredibly strong, but also very cocky. He reminded me of myself, but he was too prideful. There was only one that seemed to fit. The satyr was a little flirtatious and not always around, but would show up when you needed him.

Phil called Jerry over while the third instructor looked after the others.

“Listen, Jerry, we’ve all been talking about how you’re the one looking over Dyrell…”

“If this is about me not watching over her, then I’m not gonna listen to you guys.” Jerry retorted.

“Do you want what’s best for her or not?” I jumped in. “Look, she’s a daughter of the big three. Not just one of them, but the most easily angered one of them all. Also, powerful monsters are more prone to go after her than other half bloods. You’re not ready to take those monsters on. I would know Jerry.”

Immediately, I had a flashback of the time I tried to protect a son of Hades. That time, I was too late. The monster had ripped him from my grips and killed him. I barely made it out alive. Jerry looked down at the ground. He knew that he would rarely get to see her ever again if this happened.

“Nevermind.” Phil spoke up. “Just pretend we never had this conversation. Take it easy for the rest of the day. I don’t know just get out of here.”

Jerry left at Phil’s orders reluctantly.

“What are you doing?!”

“I’m doing what’s right.” Phil spat. “You can’t just reassign a satyr to another half blood when they have already bonded. That’s stupid and absurd. I don’t care what Zeus says, that boy is NOT being moved. If you got a problem with that, you can fight me to the death.”

I stormed away from Phil into the woods. Zeus was going to do something horrid to us because of this. He would do something bad to Phil for sure.

when you need it the most, you will find it
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:10 pm

‹ ◊  McKenna Holloway  ◊ ›

A little magic might sound like fun, . .

Swords fighting was official finished and it was time for me to go to archery.  I thought about it for a minute.  If I did things just right, I could manipulate the mist in such a way where I could take only a few steps and be there.  I focused my energy.  I really needed the practice.  I took the first few steps, opened my eyes, and I stood right in front of a target where an arrow was coming right towards me.  I screamed and popped myself 5 feet away.  Sighing, I let the people know I was fine.  Fortunately, there weren’t many people there yet.  I picked up my bow, still a bit shaky and began my lessons.  Hopefully, I would have someone to talk to by the time the pegasus flying came.

. . . . But it can be deadly if you are not careful"

--------

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

"Even though there is a tidal wave. . .

Before I knew it, swords practice was over and we went to archery.  I lifted my bow and dipped my arrow into a flame.  I had been working on perfecting my archery skills all summer.  Today was the day! Today, was the day I would get all bulls-eyes.  I did no calculations, I just followed my gut.  I aimed my flaming weapon of death at my target, let out a breath, and let go.  The arrow went flying in the air.  It’s flames let out some sparks to the ground as it reached its destination (The ‘sparks’ do nothing, it’s just spitting or whatever).  As the tip of the arrow grew closer, the arrow itself fell to the ground!  Halfway to its target, the arrow was swatted to the ground.

“NO!  I was so close. . .”  I sighed as I heard someone walk up behind me.

“Dude, you never make it, what made you think today would be any different?”  They chuckled.

“Yeah yeah yeah.  Laugh now, but I am going to be an excellent archer some day.”  I said a but jokingly pridefully.  We laughed a bit and finished our archery.  I was so excited to see Cliffs today, it was crazy. I ran over to Dyrell and grabbed her arm.

“I don’t know if you’ve ever ridden a pegasus before, but it is so much fun!  Cliffs, my friend, is the best flyer ever!”  I was so excited I almost dragged her along, but I remembered to let go before bolting off to the stables.

. . . .  the sun brings us a reason to hope again!”

--------

•••» Salicity Carmike «•••

“Why do you need to say something?  Just dress to impress!!"

I skipped sword fighting today, because why would an Aphrodite child go?  I did, though, go to archery.  That was one “activity” I enjoyed.  I lifted the first arrow to the string and shot.  My first was a bullseye. Perfection!  I continued to hit bullseyes until I was bored.  I looked over and saw the new guy again.  I realized I needed to keep up impressions.  Not many people knew about my fondness of archery, so I shot the next few onto the ground and whimpered, as if I were a puppy who needed saving.  I looked over again and he had gotten a perfect shot.  I shot another arrow which knocked off the previous ones so the scene looked as if they had never even touched the target.

“Ugh!  Why can’t I get this stupid instrument to work. . .”  I acted like the snobbish princess I was.  I looked around, and no one noticed me.  Of course no one would look.

“EXCUSE ME!  I said I couldn’t get this to work. . .  Isn’t anyone going to help me?”  The last part I said kindly and batted my eyelashes slowly.  This heat was beginning to get to me though.  I felt like I needed to go back to my cabin and apply more BB cream!  I started to freak out in my head.  If I felt a small bit of glimmering, how did the rest of my makeup look like!  I began to fan myself until someone came over to me.

“Oh!  So, are you going to help me?”  I looked up and was a bit shocked at who I saw.

“I might love beauty, but the most beautiful people are those who are kind."
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:26 pm

∇ Bill Cypher ∇

Sure, I’m crazy

I did some sword fighting with Dyrell and played around at first, until she knocked me over. We had a little dispute, and I almost jabbed her in the forehead with my sword. She looked genuinely terrified. Class was dismissed as a few strands of her hair fell slowly to the ground.

“We were just starting to have fun! Oh well, I’ll se you later kid. You may not be as lucky!” I transported to the place to put back the swords and armor. I didn’t have any armor, because I didn’t need any. This camp was something like home to me. I could handle myself. Archery came and I watched others shoot their targets. Dyrell struggled loads, McKenna almost got killed, and Salicity seemed to be doing excellently. Out of the blue, Salicity started to change her form and failed miserably. “Ugh! Why can’t I get this stupid instrument to work. . .” She continued to complain. “Oh! So, are you going to help me?”

“What do you need help for drama queen?” I responded.

Salicity was shocked. She looked up at me standing behind her. I was at least a foot or so taller than her. I was taller than everyone here so far.

“So you said you needed help huh? You seemed to be doing just fine a moment ago. I could always light you on fire or make you throw the arrow to amuse you more. I bed you’d enjoy that even more. Why don’t I do just that?!” With the wave of a hand, I took her bow from her. The arrow remained in her hand. “There you go kid! Javelin training! Knock yourself out.” I walked away from the now very angry child of Aphrodite. Next time, she should keep her mouth shut.

what’s your point?
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Jalissa Matlinger

"Turn your face to the sun..."

Sword practice was tedious as usual. I was pretty decent with a sword, but they're so heavy and bulky and hard to fight with. I preferred a knife or dagger in close combat, but nothing can beat an Apollo kid with a bow and arrow.

My siblings and I headed to archery after we were done arguing with--I mean, practicing with the Ares campers and several other campers. I took a deep breath as we entered the archery range. Finally, my space. Everyone grabbed a bow and headed for a target. I got mine--blue with silver designs etched into the wood--and started firing arrows without really thinking much about it. I was too busy watching everyone else practice. Chris was trying his flaming-arrow thing, without much luck. Salicity was hitting several bullseyes in a row. I smirked. Good to know she'd actually be kinda useful in a fight. The thought disappeared when she
threw a mini tantrum and started yelling something about "needing help."

I reached to grab another arrow out of my quiver and, feeling nothing, realized I had emptied all my ammo into the center circle on the target. The rest of my cabin had done the same, and most were practicing trick shots.

I noticed the new Hephaestus kid make a near perfect shot. Hm. It usually takes a few days for newbies to just get the feel for the bow. I headed over. "Hiya!" I said. "I'm Jalissa. Welcome to camp!" I shook his hand. "You're pretty good at this for a new guy. Sure you haven't done this before?"

"...and the shadows fall behind you."
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:48 pm

That kid, Bill Sup fur popped up behind me saying I was doing just fine and told me to do javelin throwing!  I was so infuriated at him until he grabbed my bow.  He took my perfect bow.  That. Was. The. Last. Straw.  I screamed and threw my arrow at him.  My aim was so perfect that I precisely nicked his ear while clipping a few strands of loose, out of place hair strands.  He turned in shock and astonishment.  I trudged over to him and kicked him as hard as I could, even if I was making a scene.

“I KNOW I was doing a good job, that’s what I DO!  I was playing a ploy to make me seem more GIRLY! You’re such a stuck up BRAT who cares about nothing but A GOOD LAUGH!  WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE AND LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES WITHOUT MAKING THEM FEEL ANNOYED WITH YOU!”  I paused for a moment.

“Can’t you ever think about others for a moment and just let them try to . . .  try to. . .”  Tears were brimming on my face.  I was beginning to think about my previous boyfriend.  He always tried to encourage me, and I just broke his heart.  I felt so guilty about that.  I saw myself as a hypocrite.  Telling Bill to do something I struggled with.  My emotions were entangled within themselves.

“Just stop being such a jerk.”  I said with brute force as I took back my bow and turned back to target practice.  I had created a bit of a scene, but no one had really noticed.  My yelling was mostly undertoned and unnoticeable.

I couldn’t wait to go back to my cabin where I could re-perfect my makeup before lunch. . .

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:05 am

Salicity started to throw a temper tantrum a little ways from me.  She was the most annoying person I ever knew in my entire life.  Bill started talking to her about something.  Right as I was about to release my bow, Salicity shrieked very loudly.  When I released, the arrow just shot into the clear blue sky.  There was no way I would ever make this target practice.  She started tearing up.  I felt guilty for feeling bad for her.  This felt like she was getting a taste of her own medicine.  I was pretty happy with that, but part of me told me that wasn’t right.  My conscience just had to speak up didn’t it?  

Right when I was about to go over to Salicity, Chris grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere.  

“Ack!” I yelled from surprise.

“I don’t know if you’ve ever ridden a pegasus before, but it is so much fun!  Cliffs, my friend, is the best flyer ever!”  Chris just darted ahead of me towards the stables.

“Wait!  Chris!!”  He didn’t hear me.  I ran for the stables and saw him stroking the most beautiful winged horse I had ever seen in my life.  Chris introduced me to the horse and I petted his head.

“Chris. . . I’m. . um. .” I paused for a moment looking at the ground.  After a moment, I looked back up at Chris’s eyes.  They were what brought his face to life.  “Um. . I’m afraid of. . of. . heights. .”  I looked down at the ground in defeat.  It really stank for something that Chris really liked to be something I hated.  Airplanes, cliffs, or even the thought of heights made me lose my breath in fear.  How would this be any different?  I just wanted Jerry to just hug me and comfort me.  His hugs were contagiously nice.  I had to stop thinking about Jerry.  Even though he was my last crush, this was getting crazy.  I had to get over him some time.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:15 am

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

I showed Dyrell Cliffs the pegasus.  He was a beautiful caramel color.  He had recently been washed, because he smelled wonderful.  Dyrell petted his head as he started to talk to me.

“Looks like someone is finally introducing me to his girlfriend!”  I rolled my eyes.

“She’s not my girlfriend, we just met!”  I looked at Dyrell and apologized.  “Sorry, we’re just having a conversation.” Razz

Suddenly, Dyrell looked at me seriously.

“I’m afraid of heights.”  That was a shocking statement to me.  A daughter of Zeus afraid. . .  I shrugged off the comment.

“Wether you’r afraid of heights or not, riding a pegasus is the most fun you will ever have.”  I lifted her up by her waist and plopped her on Cliff’s back and got up behind her.

“We’ll take it close to the ground, like he’s just a normal horse, and then we will get a tiny bit higher.”  I looked her straight in the eyes.

“Do you trust me?”  We may have just met, but she was going to have the best time of her life!  This was going to be just like Aladdin and Jasmin. (lol, nooottttt .. . .)

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:25 am

“She’s not my girlfriend, we just met!” Chris blurted out. I looked at him with shock. “Sorry, we’re just having a conversation.”

The next thing I knew, Chris lifted me up onto the horse’s back. The worst mart was, he was behind me.

“We’ll take it close to the ground, like he’s just a normal horse, and then we will get a tiny bit higher. Do you trust me?”

“Holy cow! I don’t want to be in the front!” I tried to get off, but I fell off instead. My head hit the ground harshly. I quickly sat up and cradled my head. My vision seemed to throb and some tears blinded my vision. I blinked them away before Chris could help me up.

“I’m fine.” I got back up and leaned against the horse. My vision dizzied and I couldn’t keep steady. “I’m sorry. . .” I barely whispered. Of all the things to get hurt from, it was getting off of a horse. I slowly got tunnel vision. I really did it this time.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:27 am

Antoinette (Annie)

"Sunshine and Rainbows are the best medicine for a sad head!"

After sword fighting and archery, I caught up with Jalissa.  I hadn’t spoken to her all day!  How crazy is that!  I found her right as she was talking to the new guy.

“Hellloooooo you two!”  Apparently, they had just finished introducing themselves.

“Wonderful day we’re having isn’t it?  Other than all the Aphrodite kids being dramatic.”  I giggled sarcastically.

“You both excited to go riding?  I sure am!  I love being in the air!  It’s like being in my mother’s domain!  But not!!”  I laughed again.  I cracked myself up sometimes.

“Anywhoooo. . .   I’ll see you two in the clouds!”  I was so excited!  I gave Jalissa a little side hug for good measure, just a friendly thing I do!  I skipped off to the stables, ready for an adventure.  I noticed Christ setting Dyrell on his horse, Cliffs, and I backed up behind the barn door, stopping anyone who tried to come in there and bother them.  They looked kind of cute together!  Other than the fact that she had utter terror in her eyes!  I figured they would make a pretty swell friendship!  I lolled in after they finished talking with each other.

“Hello beauties!  Hope to see you in the air!”  I jumped on my horse and took off a little ways down, where everyone was going to meet before the flight.

Last edited by Mabel on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:33 am

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

She fell off the horse and onto her head.  I rushed over to her and helped her up.

“Hey, I’m sorry.  I guess I get excited easily.  Here, sit down.”

I lead her to a seat where she could rest when Annie came in and left with Chip.  I turned my attention back to Dyrell, then to Cliffs.

“I might have to skip today, buddy.  I think she might need a bit of attention.”  I looked at Dyrell again.

“Medical attention.”  I finished.  I lifted her up and began to carry her down to the healing center.  I heard a few complaints come from Dyrell.  Something like I’m fine, put me down?  I wasn’t paying much attention.

“You’re not fine, you’re injured, and it’s my fault so I’m going to take care of it.”  I suddenly got a brilliant idea.  I had to ability to heal myself in water, maybe I could heal others in it too!  Just then, I bumped into someone and almost lost my footing with the drowsy Dyrell in my hands.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there!"

(That's it for tonight.  ttfn!)
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:37 am

∇ Bill Cypher ∇

Sure, I’m crazy

Miss drama queen started barking at me for what I said.

“Yesh kid, I was only joking.” I said in-between her rant.

“Can’t you ever think about others for a moment and just let them try to. . . try to. . . “ the girl choked.  Was she really about to cry?  Funny thing about me, I didn’t feel an ounce bad for her.  I didn’t really have that many emotions at all!

“Just stop being such a jerk.”  She ripped her bow away from my grips and left.  I stood there somewhat speechless from her.  She was a perplexing piece of art.  Everyone started darting for the stalls after a while.  I suppose that is where I would go next.  The walk was a little long.  The next thing I knew, water boy bumped into me with some luggage in his arms.  “Sorry, I didn’t see you there!”

“I see that.  What’s wrong with this one?  She throw up or something?  Haha, I’m sure whatever your doing is pretty important.  As for you Dyrell, I’ll consider you getting hurt payback for earlier.”  I winked at her and walked away.  “Later kids!"  I continued to the stables were I only watched everyone fly around with their horses.  I, on the other hand, watched and studied them.

what’s your point?
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:46 am

Jerry Underwood

Phil and Nikki both talked to me about leaving Dyrell. How could they both say something so horrible? I had already bonded with her and we were best friend. It felt criminal to just separate us like that.

“Do you want what’s best for her or not? Look, she’s a daughter of the big three. Not just one of them, but the most easily angered one of them all.” Nikki kept lecturing me about it. Couldn’t anyone realize I could take care of her? I didn’t need to be the best of the best to protect my best friend. It looked like I was going to be reassigned.

“Nevermind.” Phil interrupted. “Just pretend we never had this conversation. Take it easy for the rest of the day. I don’t know, just get out of here.”

With Phil’s commands, I left there. An argument brewed behind me with Nikki and Phil. I had so many conflicting emotions going on. Was I really the right satyr to protect her? Was I going to be reassigned and never get to see her? Those questions filled my mind as I walked to where Dyrell’s next class was, but then I saw Chris holding Dyrell. Dyrell looked hurt and in pain. The psycho Bill was talking or whispering to Dyrell and he left. With all my might, I charged over to where Chris was. “What happened to her?! Dyrell, are you alright?”

She nodded her head no and grimaced in pain.

“Nevermind. Come on, let’s get her some medical attention. Once we do, you’re telling me exactly what happened to her.” Maybe I wasn’t cut out for protecting her if I couldn’t have protected her, even now, from getting hurt.

. . .just eat cans. That’s what I always do."
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:56 am

Sam
After I made a bullseye I decided to try again. I did it again. This was amazing, the mechanics in the bow. It made me feel alive. Like I was special and could do anything. 

"Hiya! I'm Jalissa. Welcome to camp! Your pretty good at this for a new guy. Sure you haven't done this before?"

“Hi Jalissa, the name is sam. No, I haven’t really done archery before. It was like the bow spoke to me. It was beautiful.”

I finally after a couple of tries got three  arrows right down the other. Okay now let's try the other bow. After my 9th try I final hit the edge go the board. Okay I think that's good enough for now. Now I wonder what's next.

“Hellloooooo you two! Wonderful day we’re having isn’t it?  Other than all the Aphrodite kids being dramatic...I’ll see you two in THE CLOUDS!” Annie said. I zoned off, why would she...Wait, did she just say clouds. As in heights, As in risk of falling. As in being in the sky. Um, no thankyou. I hate heights. Tunnels, Dark tight spaces, no problem. Air, clouds, sky, no.

“Um...That’s okay. I’ll just watch.”
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:51 pm

I leaned against Cliffs for a while.

“I might have to skip today, buddy. I think she might need a bit of attention.”

I tried to form words to say I would be fine, but I could barely keep my eyes open. No words came out of my mouth.

“Medical attention.” He said before picking me up.

“No. . . I’m f. . fine.” I mumbled.

“You’re not fine, you’re injured, and it’s my fault so I’m going to take care of it.” He hurriedly walked towards the medical center. I rested my head against his chest. I tried not to fall asleep. There was some discussion going on, but my hearing went in and out. The frightening image of Bill entered my vision as he slithered a threatening comment at me.

“What happened to her?! Dyrell, are you alright?”

I would recognize that voice anywhere. It was Jerry, my lifelong friend. “Never mind. Come on, let’s get her some medical attention. Once we do, you’re telling me exactly what happened to her.”

I formed as much of a smile as I could. He was like my big brother, just with hairy goat legs. After hearing Jerry’s voice, I finally allowed myself to pass out.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 pm

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

Bill bumped into me and said a few harsh words.  If I hadn’t been carrying Dyrell, I think I would have socked him in the face!  I started walking again, when the satyr she was with came up to us.  He seemed extremely protective and I felt like a complete idiot!  I had let all of this happen and he was most likely going to rake me about everything I did wrong and all I would be able to saw was sorry and I’ll never see her again. . .  Just for you pal. . .  I felt like a looser who should stay away from the human civilization.  We finally reached the healing rooms, and fortunately there were some Hermes kids in there.  I set her down on the beds and let them know that she needed medical attention.  The satyr and I were shooed out of the room and into the sunlight again.  I could feel the satyrs eyes boring into my soul, even though I wasn’t looking at him.  I sighed an turned to him.

“Listen, it was an accident.  I set her on the horse, she freaked out and hit her head on the ground.  I wasn’t trying to do anything wrong, but I did everything wrong.  I’m just a big idiot who does everything wrong.”  I sat on the ground defeated.

“If it makes you feel any better, I can never even look at her again.  Besides. . .  I’m the one who’s going to live with the fact that I let her get hurt.  Not purposefully, but it sure felt like it.”  I looked at the ground and back at the satyr.

“If you want me to leave, I will.  Just let me know if she’s alright, ‘k?”  I stood up waiting for him to start drilling me for what a failure I had been.  I was never going to live this down.

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Sam
If only horses were like machines. They are dangerous on both ends and mischievous in the middle. Pegasi even more so. Why do they have to go off the ground? It's like they are trying to kill you. I couldn't let that stop me. Okay I can do this. 

I marched down to where the horses were, well pegasi. I looked at them and they whinnied and pranced around. It was like they were saying, 'Hey look at me. Ride me, ride me.' I then found a jet black one. His feathers had a sliver tip. He was beautiful. I Reached out my had like I was told, and… he liked me. He came up and put his face on my hand. He was just looking at me staring with his icy blue eyes. 

"What should I call you, huh boy? What about Arthur do you like that?"I asked the horse. He shook his head and pawed at the ground like I offended him.

"I'm sorry, What about… Shadow?" I said after a moment of thought. He then nuzzled my hand. 

"Shadow it is then, your a good boy."
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Jerry Underwood

I felt like this was my fault.  I did want to blame Charles, but that wouldn’t be right.  To be honest, I didn’t know who to blame.  It could have been anyone’s fault.  We dropped Dyrell off and were shooed out of the Hermes kid’s sights.  I was left alone with Charles.

“Listen, it was an accident.  I set her on the horse, she freaked out, and hit her head on the ground.  I wasn’t trying to do anything wrong, but I did everything wrong.  I’m just a big idiot who does everything wrong.  If it makes you feel any better, I can never even look at her again.”

I felt the same way about everything.  From how humble he was being, I could tell that he cared.  

“Besides. . .  I’m the one who’s going to live with the fact that I let her get hurt.  Not purposefully, but it sure felt like it.  If you want me to leave, I will.  Just let me know if she’s alright, ‘k?”

“No no, you can stay.  It’s fine.”  I motioned for him to stay.  “We have just been friends since she was 8.  I just don’t like seeing her hurt.”  I paused for a moment.  Telling Charles what was going on was important.  I guess he would get to know something no one else was suppose to know.  I motioned for him to follow me and we went somewhere more private.  “I wasn’t suppose to be the one to look after Dyrell.  Zeus wanted someone better to look after her.  No one really knows why.  Probably just to look good and have the best of the best all the time, but she hated every satyr that she met.  So, I tried it out of my own free will.  She was getting bullied, I stood up for her, and we were friends ever since.  Zeus hates me and my trainer for not reassigning me after all this time, especially since she arrived here.  Now that she got hurt, Zeus might want me dead or he might hate your dad.  That would mean there would be some argument.  I’m not sure that Zeus loves her, but I’m sure that he cares about his children’s well being.  It all reflects on him.  That’s what’s really going on.”

I looked around us to make sure no one was listening.  All I saw were the trees and an oncoming storm.  “Something tells me he’s pretty ticked off already.”  Charles turned around to observe the storm coming too.  Usually, there was no worry about storms.  They would always be directed around the camp.  It didn’t look like the storm was going to miss the camp this time.  

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Jalissa Matlinger

The new guy said his name was Sam. He kept hitting the target as Annie came up to us. “Hellloooooo you two! Wonderful day we’re having isn’t it?  Other than all the Aphrodite kids being dramatic...I’ll see you two in THE CLOUDS!” I laughed as she skipped to the stables. Annie was the most colorful Iris kid at camp. She was also my first friend, since she was the one who protected me when the first monster came to call.

I followed Sam to the stables, dropping off my bow and quiver at the shed on the way. I went to my pegasus, Aria, and stroked her blonde mane. "Hey girl," I said. "You ready?" I put her gear on and trotted her out into the yard. We got to the end of the field and turned around, building up speed until with a leap we were airborne, soaring through the sky. Aria circled around the camo a few times. I loved the view from up here. Everything seemed so small.

I was so enthralled by the sight of the camp below me that I didn't notice the darkening clouds. Aria whinnied and stopped, hovering in the air while the growing clouds closed us in. This was bad. Storms never come through the camp. They always go around.

"Okay, Aria, let's get back home, alright?" My voice was shaking. Pegasi weren't fond of storms, and we needed to get down quickly. Aria wouldn't budge, however. I couldn't see the ground anymore. How had we gotten so high up? "Aria, land, girl. Come on, please!" But she didn't listen. She paced midair, frantic. Of course she couldn't understand me; she was a pegasus. Only children of Poseidon could talk to horses.

We were stuck.

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 pm

∇ Bill Cypher ∇

Sure, I’m crazy

All of the half bloods flew around like crows in the darkening sky.  It reminded me of a somewhat morbid picture, but quickly changed with suspicion.  The storm was not moving around the camp.  Something seemed wrong.  That would mean that the riders in the sky would get sucked into the storm.  I only knew that from a few experiences myself.  Some of the half bloods made it down, but someone was stuck up there.  I hated helping people, but I didn’t have a choice this time.  With all the magic I could muster, I transported myself a few miles into the sky, and then transport a bit higher.  Finally, I reached the terrified girl.

“Grab my hand!” I yelled at the girl.  She didn’t seem to hear me.  The pegasus was distracting her too much.  No more fun and games.  When I got frustrated or angry, I would change forms.  That’s exactly what happened then.  No one was going to die on my watch.  Without noticing, my once yellow suit changed red; outlined by a white line.  I appeared by the girl again and grabbed her hand.

“I’m getting you out of here.”  I then transported all the way back down without the need to transport bit by bit.  The pegasus came next.  I appeared by the horse and grabbed its reigns.  A rumble caught me off guard.  I wasn’t in my territory.  Lightning struck right through my shoulder, weakening myself.  The energy must have flowed into the horse also, because we both began to free fall.  I weakly opened my eyes again.  In mere seconds, I latched onto the horse and controlled the pegasus as best as I could.  We safely landed on the ground without any further damage.  Everyone looked at me terrified.  What made them look at me like that?  I looked down and noticed that I had changed form.  The last time that happened, it terrified myself.  It was only frightening because my pupils became white and the rest of my eye turned black as night.  That’s probably what they were afraid of.  Well, that was the side of me that I slowly began to enjoy more.  True, it was darker, but it was also more powerful.

I came down from the pegasus’ back and looked at the half bloods.  They all winced or backed away when I did so.

“Don’t all thank me at once.  Yesh."

what’s your point?

((Curious on how his other form looks?  I don't have the human version, but this will do!  http://deviantart.com/art/You-are-playing-with-fire-kiddo-385125890  Something like that))
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 am

‹ ◊  McKenna Holloway  ◊ ›

A little magic might sound like fun, . 

When we were hurried to the cabins, I decided to check on something in the Hephaestus cabin.  I knew my charm necklace was being fixed to be enchanted for protection.  I needed to get it back, because, before my dad practically hated me, he gave me this necklace for good luck.  That was the only memory of love I had from him.  I reached the Hephaestus cabin right before the rain began.  I came inside and found Beck.

“Do you know if my necklace is finished yet?”  She pointed to a side table in their cabin.  Their cabin was absolutely amazing!  They had an underground workshop for more space and a leader’s bed which retracted into another secret room.  How they made that, I have no idea, but I was enthralled.  More Hephaestus people drizzled in while I gathered my necklace and tied it round my neck.  I was about to leave when someone stopped me by putting their hand on my shoulder.

“It’s best to stay in here, it’s pouring hard out there, and you’d most likely get stuck in mdd and hit by a lightning bolt since you would have to run across the glade.”  I turned to him.

“Thank you for telling me.”  I walked to a chair where I sat waiting for a clearing.

. . . . But it can be deadly if you are not careful"

--------

↞ Charles Evenstein ↠

The satyr, I really had to get his name. . ., was telling me about how he was going to be reassigned and how Zeus was upset.  I looked to the clouds and saw a frightening sight.  The clouds were darkened as a turbulent wave about to crush his victim.  The clouds were not parting around the barrier.  I saw rain, lightning, and thunder seep it’s way into our shelter.  I listened to the not so quiet sky.  I heard many a pegasus scream and cry.  They were scared and hopelessly lost.  I figured some people might be stuck in the air because of their flying horses.  This kind of weather would scare even the bravest of pegasus.  I turned to the satyr.

“I have to go help!  There are still horses flying about too scared about what they see.  Take care of Dyrell!”  I shouted as I ran towards the stables.  I hopped onto cliffs without a saddle, the best way to ride.  He bounded out of the stables and leaped into the air as a dolphin rocketing for breath.  We flew and caught up to a few Hermes flyers.

“Listen, hold the hair of your horses main, stroke his nose, and ask him to lower himself!  That’s the best way to get what you need!”

“Yeah right. . .”  said one  of the Hermes kids, while the others were following instructions.  Their horses began to lower themselves.  He realized his faulty thinking and began to do the same.  I watched as their horses lowered safely to the ground.  Out of nowhere, however, I saw Bill flying to save Jalissa.  How could I not have noticed her!  Her horse was the one making all the noise!  Bill became outraged and changed forms attempting to save her!  When he reached the ground, everyone stared in absolute fright.  I came down to the ground as he asked for thanks.

“Okay guys,” I started, “go back to your cabins where it’s safe.  I’m not sure how long this storm will last, but until them, the best thing now is to be safe.  Now, I ask that all counselors will gather with me to the Big House for some discussions.  We need to figure everything out.”  My voice hushed a bit.
“We might have another mission on our hands.”  I looked down for a moment, remembering the last time that happened.  In the past, a very close friend of mine died, I would not let that happen again.  I returned my gaze to the campers.

“Hurry up, we might be stuck soon.”  With that, the people ran to their cabins, finding their leaders, and informing them to go to the Big House.  I gazed at Bill who was still calming himself a bit.

“Good job for saving Jalissa.” I began. “Now, we need to figure everything out.  I have no idea if this is just a strong storm, or if it is something as serious as Zeus’ wrath.”  I didn’t know if I was hiding it or anything, but I felt a bit terrified.  I was used to this, but I did not look forward to pain.  Hopefully this was something easily fixed.

--------

People were going to the stables to begin riding their horses.  I decided to watch as they flew into the breeze.  Soon, however, there was a giant storm looming over us!  I screamed “Look!  Someone’s stuck!  Their horse isn’t moving!!!!”  Out of no where, that weirdo went to help her and turned all red.  When he reached the ground, I looked over to Sarah my sister,  “At least red fits his complexion.”  I whispered.  Suddenly, Chris was pushing all of us out to our cabins.  I did not feel like going, but he called all the leaders to the Big House.  Deciding it was better than nothing, I leisurely strolled to the house.  A drizzle began and I knew what was coming next.  I ran in terror, I knew that something dreadful was about to happen.  I reached the Big House along with some other kids.

“MOVE!”  I pushed and shoved my way into the building and hurried to the nearest mirror.  I looked and I noticed I had a but of my luscious mascara running!  I snatched a towel and fixed everything.  When I sat at the table, some people were playing ping pong, while others were drinking cocoa.  I really hoped things settled down soon, I didn’t want to run in the rain again. . .

FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Jalissa Matlinger

Aria wouldn't listen to me no matter how firmly or calmly I told her to land. I'll admit, I've fought things made of nightmares, but I was starting to really panic.

Suddenly someone was in the clouds with us. They were wearing red, but beyond that I couldn't tell who it was. The person grabbed my hand and instantly we were on the ground. They disappeared again and reappeared with a completely freaking out pegasus. Finally I could tell my rescuer was Bill Cypher from Hecate. I just sat on the ground trying to get my bearings.

"Don't thank me all at once. Yeesh," he said to the rest of the campers as they dispersed. Chris told everyone to get back to their cabins until the storm was over, but I was still shaking too hard to move, until he said he wanted to meet with all the couselors. Slowly I stood up and walked over to Bill.

"Th-thank you," I told him. I was embarassed but tried to smile. I don't know what happened to him, since I was pretty sure he usually wore a yellow suit and was DEFINITELY sure his eyes didn't normally look like that, but I'm sure I would have ended up on the ground with a broken neck instead of just shaken if he hadn't pulled me out of there.

I turned around and headed to the Big House for the meeting. It took all my concentration to not fall over on the way.

ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:45 pm

∇ Bill Cypher ∇

Sure, I’m crazy

The water boy landed next to me. Apparently, he had been helping people land also. “Okay guys, go back to your cabins where it’s safe. I’m not sure how long this storm will last, but until then the best thing now is to be safe. Now, I ask that all counselors will gather with me to the Big House for some discussions. We need to figure everything out. We might have another mission on our hands…”

I looked at water boy with surprise. A mission? I’ve never been allowed on one for six years. I had let down someone then. I was careless and reckless. My guilt quickly passed. No matter, I didn’t care about that person anyway.

“Th-thank you,” a voice said. I turned to the young girl that spoke to me. She looked terrified. I tried to calm down so I would change back, but it wasn’t working at the moment. I placed my hand on the girl’s shoulder. “Um. . . you’re we-welcome. Get b-better o-ok?” I responded sheepishly. I was utterly awful at people saying thank you to me. That never really happened before.

Before I knew it, I was the only one in the field. Everyone was leaving for their cabins. I was expected at the Big House. As I walked, the pain in my shoulder increased more. The lightning stung my muscles the more I walked. It was as if the lightning was still in my body. I cradled my arm as I continued forward. I reached the Big House, bursting into the room. After I did that, my form finally changed back to its yellow state. A sigh came from my mouth as I sat at the table ready for the discussion ahead.

what’s your point?
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Jerry Underwood

Chris looked awful as I was talking to him.  He looked just as guilty as I felt.  As I finished talking, Chris turned around and observed the storm.  I had been eyeing it for a while.  Then it struck me, this was the hour that people were riding their pegasus’!

“I have to go help!  There are still horses flying about too scared about what they see.  Take care of Dyrell!”

“Ok.  Good luck Chris!” I shouted back.  The storm seemed to be growing.  This was either just a strong storm of the season, or the fact that Zeus was angry about something.  Hopefully it wasn’t about me or his daughter getting hurt.  Why would Zeus even care for her though?  He was never known to care before.  I went inside the healing cabin.

“You’re not suppose to be in here,” a guy announced at me.

“There’s a severe storm outside.  I’m not going to stand out there like a sitting duck and get struck by lightning.  Besides, I’m not leaving my friend until she is all fixed up.”

The guy looked like he was going to counter me, but stopped himself and moved on.  Dyrell looked awful.  Bandages were wrapped around her head.  A bruise had started to form along her cheek too.  I sat on the ground looking after her.  A girl approached me with a clipboard in her hand.  “We’ve done all that we can.  She will have to heal naturally now.  All we can do is hope for the best.  Let’s hope that collision didn’t go too far to break a few more blood vessels in her brain.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She had a concussion.  Right now, she is resting.  We can’t tell whether she broke more than one or not.  Hopefully, she will be fine.”  The lady left the room.  I remained by Dyrell’s side.  There was nothing that could be done for me to leave Dyrell alone.

Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next