Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» post before a kpop fan posts
Today at 6:52 am by bambamtrash

» ✦ ✧ ѕтιgмa || a ticket store by hope ✧ ✦
Today at 5:56 am by Britney

» FT OFFICIAL COUNTING THREAD
Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Malum

» Camryn's Summer Raffle
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by Beloved♥

» Summer Ideas Thread
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:00 am by Milla

» Want to Hold a CONTEST?! Please Read This Thread!
Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 pm by Hazza

» Special project !
Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:54 pm by Bacadoudou

» A few updates
Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:44 am by Savanah

» What are you listening to? ♫
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:29 am by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

bambamtrash

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Malum
 
Hazza
 
Milla
 
Cammy
 
Beloved♥
 
Gabby
 
Britney
 
bambamtrash
 
Ash
 
Savanah
 

Poll

What do you like most about the last day of school?

36% 36% [ 4 ]
27% 27% [ 3 ]
27% 27% [ 3 ]
9% 9% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 564 registered users
The newest registered user is Trixya

Our users have posted a total of 282474 messages in 4882 subjects

Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Milla on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:36 pm

gif badges form
name: jedediah
text(short only pls): Davina Jedediah
gif(must provide): click 1 click 2 click 3
shape: standard

extras: thank you! (i don't know if the second gif will be too dark, so if it is don't worry about it (: )


custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: I Vampire Diaries 
color(hex code): #990033
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: milk (heart on line 1, milk on line 2)
color(hex code): #ffdbe0
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!

avatar
Milla
Admin Camilla
Admin Camilla

Join date : 2014-06-25
Posts : 18107
Tickets : 13749
Location : sprinkles cupcakes
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Sophie ♥ wrote:gif badges form
name: jedediah
text(short only pls): Davina Jedediah
gif(must provide): click 1 click 2 click 3
shape: standard

extras: thank you! (i don't know if the second gif will be too dark, so if it is don't worry about it (: )

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: I Vampire Diaries 
color(hex code): #990033
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: milk (heart on line 1, milk on line 2)
color(hex code): #ffdbe0
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!
Thanks for ordering ♥
So sorry for not seeing this sooner! If you want any changes, feel free to ask
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EYVcUlC.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BUuQPeV.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CXTfrNS.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DBFkdBz.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Lt4EqNH.png[/img]

_________________
don't fake it to feel it, whatever you do.

signature - © Cammy (myself)  icon - astraeawrites
avatar
Cammy
Graphic Artist Camryn
Graphic Artist Camryn

Join date : 2014-07-06
Posts : 2598
Tickets : 9672
Location : usa
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Milla on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 pm

@Cammy wrote:
Sophie ♥ wrote:gif badges form
name: jedediah
text(short only pls): Davina Jedediah
gif(must provide): click 1 click 2 click 3
shape: standard

extras: thank you! (i don't know if the second gif will be too dark, so if it is don't worry about it (: )

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: I Vampire Diaries 
color(hex code): #990033
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: milk (heart on line 1, milk on line 2)
color(hex code): #ffdbe0
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!
Thanks for ordering ♥
So sorry for not seeing this sooner! If you want any changes, feel free to ask
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EYVcUlC.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BUuQPeV.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CXTfrNS.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DBFkdBz.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Lt4EqNH.png[/img]
No problem! Thank you so much, I love them! <3
avatar
Milla
Admin Camilla
Admin Camilla

Join date : 2014-06-25
Posts : 18107
Tickets : 13749
Location : sprinkles cupcakes
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:51 pm

You're welcome!(:

_________________
don't fake it to feel it, whatever you do.

signature - © Cammy (myself)  icon - astraeawrites
avatar
Cammy
Graphic Artist Camryn
Graphic Artist Camryn

Join date : 2014-07-06
Posts : 2598
Tickets : 9672
Location : usa
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:58 pm

bumpp

_________________
don't fake it to feel it, whatever you do.

signature - © Cammy (myself)  icon - astraeawrites
avatar
Cammy
Graphic Artist Camryn
Graphic Artist Camryn

Join date : 2014-07-06
Posts : 2598
Tickets : 9672
Location : usa
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by hope ♥ on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 am

name: hope
text: park jimin
gif:


shape: rectangle
extras:


name: hope
text: jung hoseok
gif:


shape: rectangle
extras: tysm!!
avatar
hope ♥
Reporter Hope
Reporter Hope

Join date : 2016-02-20
Posts : 348
Tickets : 158
Location : somewhere over the rainbow
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:08 pm

@hope ♥ wrote:name: hope
text: park jimin
gif:

shape: rectangle
extras:

name: hope
text: jung hoseok
gif:

shape: rectangle
extras: tysm!!
Thanks for ordering! ♥
If you want anything changed, feel free to ask!
 

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0H6EoCL.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jUNcvJy.gif[/img]

_________________
don't fake it to feel it, whatever you do.

signature - © Cammy (myself)  icon - astraeawrites
avatar
Cammy
Graphic Artist Camryn
Graphic Artist Camryn

Join date : 2014-07-06
Posts : 2598
Tickets : 9672
Location : usa
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by hope ♥ on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:20 pm

ahhh thank you so much :")
avatar
hope ♥
Reporter Hope
Reporter Hope

Join date : 2016-02-20
Posts : 348
Tickets : 158
Location : somewhere over the rainbow
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum