Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by Savanah

» The Kpop Club
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Beloved♥

» honey's ultimate resource dump ~ 300+ textures / PNGs inside~
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Beloved♥

» Kpop News Thread
Yesterday at 6:16 pm by Hazza

» The Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm by gabs☆

» K-Pop News Notice!
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 pm by gabs☆

» Games Forum Notice
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm by Hazza

» Famous In Love
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:46 pm by Hazza

» The Incredibles 2
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Beloved♥

Hazza

honey

Savanah

Poll

2018 Resolutions?

15% 15% [ 5 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
21% 21% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 584 registered users
The newest registered user is vloek

Our users have posted a total of 288182 messages in 5115 subjects

Hallow Tales {by jalyn}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hallow Tales {by jalyn}

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:14 pm

::Hallow Tales : :
written by jalyn
---
{hapter ne}

I long to be free. I wish I could see how the world is. I need to leave, but that’s never going to happen.
Have you ever imagined a girl who has never been outside in her life? Have you ever felt like you have no where else to go? Have you ever been a girl who has never been outside? Who has no where else to go? I thought so. Maybe the world isn't as 'exstrvaganza' as I would think it would be. It's probably boring and.. no. Nothing's more boring than being stuck in a tower all day long. Wishing's no good, because I've been wishing for far too long, and look where that got me. My deep breath escapes my mouth, and I sigh, a heavy sigh. I take a few steps closer to the window that allows the sunshine glow in my room. It's beautiful. The blue sky stretching across the atmosphere, the fluffy clouds popping up everywhere, the birds soaring through the sky.. with each other, and the sun shining bright in the air. And that's only the sky. The grassy field with flowers blooming and a stream winding through that glistens with the light. Yep, I'm never getting out there. 

"Rapunzel!" A raspy voice called, "Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" I slowly but surely remove my clinging body to my bed. I see a tiny, frail woman waiting impatiently. My mother. My arms threw blonde locks out of the window. When she climbs my hair, I surprisingly don't inhale any pain what so ever. I grab her arm as she reaches the top. "Why hello my dear," She gives me a hurried kiss on the cheek. I wave and smile. She rambles about what we're having tonight, bread and jam? We weren't exactly living in a luxurious castle with servants waiting upon us.. wouldn't that be just lovely. Our house is old, grey, and solitary. There's nothing special besides the fact it's a massive tower in the sky, oh and we have a mural on our wall that resembles a beautiful castle. I never dare to go near it (mother's order). 

I walk down the winding staircase to meet my mom, getting her things ready. "You're leaving already?" I asked in shock. "Yes, honey, but I will be back in three days time. I already prepared some bread and jam, I even got a hot soup burning over the fire." She said in excitement. I hugged her and felt her icy bones touch my shoulders. Her grey eyes looks into my souls with her small smile. Then, she's gone as we arrive upstairs and out the window. In the meantime, I wander around our home. I tried to ignore it, but the beautiful pastel colors catches my eyes. I stared at the painting on the wall. The pastel colors and the textures were breathtaking. I touched it, and my hand went through. My eyes bulged and I gasped. My curiosity always got the best of me. I reached out my hand until it met the wall. Again, it went through the strange wall. I felt a cool breeze caress my hand. I felt chills going down my spine. Something small crawled onto my hand, in shock, I quickly pulled it out. There it was, a golden - yellow butterfly. I heard a scream. It was coming from the wall. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and once again put my hand through the wall. But this time, a strong calloused hand grabbed me into the mystical wall. 
---

Last edited by PerksOfBeingADreamer on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallow Tales {by jalyn}

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:23 am

omg jay your so good at writing stories like omg <3333

more!<333xD

Back to top Go down

Post by ky on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:32 am

MORE XD

i contain multitudes
ky
Coding Team Shazza
Coding Team Shazza

Reputation 1
Posts 2768
Tickets 961
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:28 pm

{c hapter t wo}

“What are you doing here?” asked a man dressed in brown,

“You must leave this instant, bad things are happening!” 

My face was completely confused, “I apologize, but I’ll leave right now.” I turn back, but nothing was there for me to go in. There was only the green, grassy hills high above, the blossoming flowers dancing with the wind, and the blue sky inviting the birds to visit him.

The man crossed his muscular arms around his chest, “What are you waiting for?”

I turned back at him, my long braid following my every move, “I can’t leave.”
“What do you mean you can’t leave?” asked the frustrated man.
He raised his long, strong arm at me.
I quickly reacted and ran as quick as I could.
“Wait, where are you going?” said the man waving his arms.
I didn’t look back. I just kept on running. As I was running, the world seemed to change. The blue sky was now a dark, dreary sheet in the air, the flowers were now dead, everything was gloomy and dark. The darkness was preparing to swallow me. My hair got stuck in branches, and my feet were so tired and sore. My light pink dress that had a sheer white layer over it was now being torn apart. I stopped at a tree in the woods and slumped down, trying to catch my breath. Suddenly, an arrow shot right next to me in the tree stump. I screamed in fear. A tall skinny girl with a beautiful, pale flawless face, and hair so fine that was jet black walked towards me, “I’m sorry about that.”
I gave her hand gesture that meant it was fine. She sat right next to me. She wore a black and brown thief outfit. "Haven't seen you around." "I'm Snow, Snow White," She held out her hand. I shook it, “I’m Rapunzel.” “Nice to meet you Rapunzel,” She gave a grin at me, as she put down her sack of arrows and her finely made bow.

We had quite a long conversation. Snow White was so kind, but wasn't all rainbows and sunshine. She told me about what happened to their once beloved land:
"It wasn't long ago until my father met another woman after my mother passed. The lady was absolutely the sweetest, kindest, and warmhearted person ever. Her name was Lucia. It was every hard for me to cope with a new mother to be, but her personality helped a lot. She was truly a great friend. When the big day arrived, everyone was so happy and joyful. After they said their vowels, my father collapsed in pain holding a dagger jabbed into his heart. Grinning with pleasure, Lucia took the crown and placed it on her head. It was a terrifying sight. The castle was destroyed, collapsing down. After my father's death, no one stood a chance to Lucia with her powers and strength. She is trying to change the kingdom. She is succeeding, but her powers aren't strong enough. That's why, only some are still fighting."

This was definitely how I wanted to spend a day out. My mind was racing. I've never been around someone other than my mother. I panicked and ran. "Wait! Where are you going?" Snow asked. I didn't hesitate. The only thing I could was just to keep on running further and further into the woods. I stopped when I saw someone in a red cloak. I stepped closer and tapped their shoulder.

Last edited by PerksOfBeingADreamer on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLifeDreamer on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 am

SO GOOD . MORE <3333
UnknownLifeDreamer
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 25
Tickets 16
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliannaCheerBear❥ on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:10 pm

You're a great writer!! <3
JuliannaCheerBear❥
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 56
Tickets 32
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:55 am

Wow your a very talented writer!<333, moreee:D

Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12166
Tickets 1621
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:11 pm

moreee<333

Back to top Go down

Post by MerryMadelyne❤ on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Omg, sooo good! please post the next chap c:
MerryMadelyne❤
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 41
Tickets 35
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Thank you c: 
I am currently on writing the fifth chapter, but i will probably post it tomorrow. xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 am

Oooo yay!<333

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnystrawberry25 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:58 am

more

bunnystrawberry25
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0