Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  Rate the avatar, AND signature above you♥
Today at 7:05 am by Stacy<3

» Rate the status above you
Today at 2:00 am by Britney

» Random GIF Thread :D
Today at 1:56 am by Britney

» Describe the member above you with a gif!
Today at 1:55 am by Britney

» Post before a member of the Flab 4 posts (Miranda, Gabby, Faye, Camryn)
Today at 1:52 am by Britney

» Snapchat vs. Instagram
Today at 1:50 am by Britney

» What are you listening to? ♫
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by Hazza

» Instagram vs Twitter
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:19 pm by Hazza

» starbucks vs tacobell
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:18 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza
 
gabs
 
Britney
 
Faye
 
Stacy<3
 
Rydel.
 
Mina ♥
 

Poll

what do you look forward to when you go back to school?

25% 25% [ 9 ]
25% 25% [ 9 ]
22% 22% [ 8 ]
8% 8% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
19% 19% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 36

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 573 registered users
The newest registered user is Timaeus

Our users have posted a total of 286490 messages in 5008 subjects

Things that you want?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things that you want?

Post by meghan on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:44 am

I saw a thread like this on another forum and thought it was cool, aha.
What things do you want? (it can be for an upcoming birthday, holiday, or just in general!)
(also doesn't need to be items - it can be things like getting a good grade on a test!)

right now I really want more sweaters and a macbook pro (a girl can dream Crying )
avatar
meghan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-11-29
Posts : 8648
Tickets : 8996
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Anika on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 am

This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
avatar
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Join date : 2012-10-15
Posts : 991
Tickets : 13006
Location : London
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by meghan on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Anika wrote:This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
oo good luck with your uni applications!
I need to apply soon but I'm so lazy and the process is so confusing to me, especially after being out of school for a few years ;~;
avatar
meghan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-11-29
Posts : 8648
Tickets : 8996
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Beloved♥ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:25 pm

meghan wrote:I saw a thread like this on another forum and thought it was cool, aha.
What things do you want? (it can be for an upcoming birthday, holiday, or just in general!)
(also doesn't need to be items - it can be things like getting a good grade on a test!)

right now I really want more sweaters and a macbook pro (a girl can dream Crying )
SAME

_________________
credit to the wonderful cammy!

credit to stacy ♥:

"Don't let others tell you what you can't do. 
Don't let the limitations of others limit your vision. 
If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, 
you can achieve what you never thought possible!"
- scv '17
avatar
Beloved♥
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Join date : 2013-12-15
Posts : 3235
Tickets : 2037
Location : In God's heart ♥
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Anika on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:18 am

meghan wrote:
Anika wrote:This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
oo good luck with your uni applications!
I need to apply soon but I'm so lazy and the process is so confusing to me, especially after being out of school for a few years ;~;

Ahh thank you!! Yeah, the process over here is pretty straight-forward but the application form on the other hand... LOL. It's really stressful but I've nearly finished. I just have to pick my 5 choices, which is basically the worst part bc I can't decide! Razz Anyway, good luck to you as well. :DD What do you intend on studying at uni?
avatar
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Join date : 2012-10-15
Posts : 991
Tickets : 13006
Location : London
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by meghan on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am

Anika wrote:
meghan wrote:
Anika wrote:This is a cool thread!
My list is partly my Christmas list lol.

- this would be just brilliant but offers from all 5 of the unis I'll apply to. :DD

- Makeup from Mac. Laughing 

- A curling wand.

- Stuff from VS. Specifically, I need more perfume. haha. Razz 

That's my list for now.. I'll add to it if I think of anything else.
oo good luck with your uni applications!
I need to apply soon but I'm so lazy and the process is so confusing to me, especially after being out of school for a few years ;~;

Ahh thank you!! Yeah, the process over here is pretty straight-forward but the application form on the other hand... LOL. It's really stressful but I've nearly finished. I just have to pick my 5 choices, which is basically the worst part bc I can't decide! Razz Anyway, good luck to you as well. :DD What do you intend on studying at uni?
right now I'm planning on studying graphic design :3
avatar
meghan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-11-29
Posts : 8648
Tickets : 8996
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Marilyn on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:21 am

i'm working on my Christmas list and this is what I want so far:

- Ari by Ariana Grande perfume set
- gift cards
- mermaid tail blanket
- fuzzy socks (preferably from American eagle)
- bath and body works shower gels
- clarisonic mia 
- Adidas trefoil hoodie
- purple Ivory Ella long sleeve shirt
- fair isle pajamas/onesie
- burgandy knit infinity scarf




more tba Razz


Last edited by Marilyn on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Join date : 2013-10-13
Posts : 932
Tickets : 1514
Location : honeymoon ave
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by gabs on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:35 am

These are some of the things I want for Christmas:
-Twenty One Pilots Blurryface record
-Rose print Vans
-Anime figures
-Supernatural pop vinyls
-Amazon and Hot Topic gift cards
-Black bomber jacket
-Twenty One Pilots hoodie

That's all but there will probably be more lol.


Last edited by Gabby on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
 
where is my mind?
avatar
gabs
Elite Member
Elite Member

Join date : 2015-02-19
Posts : 8746
Tickets : 4254
Location : on melancholy hill
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Hazza on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:15 am

Making this a birthday and Christmas wishlist
so here we go:

-Band merch (My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Green Day, or any other bands that I like that I don't have a shirt of)
-New Green Day album
-Concert tickets (I know who I'm seeing next year, but it'll be great to see more other times)
-More 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction stuff because I'm trash

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Join date : 2013-08-20
Posts : 85613
Tickets : 79198
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by chloe on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:32 pm

okay guysss here's mine! Very Happy keep in mind that some of these things are extremely expensive, so some are down the road goals as well (:

- van cleef & arpels sweet alhambra bracelet (to match my necklace eeep Very Happy)
- cartier love bracelet (to match my ringggg)
- a car (currently i cannot even drive, but when i can drive, obviously i would like something to drive with -- in LA you haaave to drive everywhere, so a car is a must)
- more dorm room furniture
- giant teddy bear like the ones on tumblr and twitter (where i'd store it i have no idea but i just want it looool)
- mermaid tail blanket (like what marilyn said -- i saw one in person and now i want one sooo bad)
- b&b works or gap body lotions, gels, etc.
- new clothes & shoes

probably more but i'm drawing a blank rn Razz

_________________


credit to stacy for my set | credit to stacy for my button ♥
avatar
chloe
Admin Chloe
Admin Chloe

Join date : 2014-06-25
Posts : 18318
Tickets : 13973
Location : in the stars
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Selena on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:42 am

-Concert tickets to see Selena Gomez
-Clothes
-Ray Ban Sunglasses
-iPhone 7
-Makeup

avatar
Selena
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Join date : 2016-07-02
Posts : 83
Tickets : 93
Location :
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that you want?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum