Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Describe the member above you with a gif!
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:03 am by Hazza

» Random GIF Thread :D
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 am by Hazza

» What are you listening to? ♫
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 am by Hazza

» What are you wearing?
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 pm by Hazza

» Post before a member of the Flab 4 posts (Miranda, Gabby, Faye, Camryn)
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:36 pm by Hazza

» The Kpop Club
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm by Beloved♥

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by gabs

» Official October Poll
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm by gabs

» Taylor Swift Updates
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 pm by Savanah

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

gabs

Beloved♥

Ren

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

20% 20% [ 6 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
13% 13% [ 4 ]
23% 23% [ 7 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
10% 10% [ 3 ]
13% 13% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 30

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 576 registered users
The newest registered user is imabearlol1

Our users have posted a total of 286724 messages in 5017 subjects

Fall Ideas Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall Ideas Thread

Post by Hazza on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Just like the spring and summer ideas threads, there is now a fall one. Post all suggestions that you have for the fall as fall is right around the corner. 

Post away and the admins will respond to each when they can.

Founder Samantha

Tickets : 79297
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall Ideas Thread

Post by meghan on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:07 pm

-Some kind of "trick-or-treat" event would be interesting, maybe? You could have members PM an admin (or even other staff members as well) each day, and they could receive a prize like tickets, or a special badge or something like that each day (it could last for like a week or so).

-I think I saw this either here or on another forum in the past, but you could have a contest where members "dress up" as their favorite celebrity. They can do this by changing their avatar/signature etc to match their favorite celeb.

-Halloween show/movie nights on rabb.it = there are some more appropriate shows/movies for this if typical horror films may be too scary for some users (I know there's a Halloween episode of Spongebob, for example, and probably other cartoons as well lol)
meghan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tickets : 9002
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chloe on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:39 pm

meghan wrote:-Some kind of "trick-or-treat" event would be interesting, maybe? You could have members PM an admin (or even other staff members as well) each day, and they could receive a prize like tickets, or a special badge or something like that each day (it could last for like a week or so).

-I think I saw this either here or on another forum in the past, but you could have a contest where members "dress up" as their favorite celebrity. They can do this by changing their avatar/signature etc to match their favorite celeb.

-Halloween show/movie nights on rabb.it = there are some more appropriate shows/movies for this if typical horror films may be too scary for some users (I know there's a Halloween episode of Spongebob, for example, and probably other cartoons as well lol)
Ah, yes! I actually proposed the idea last Halloween to dress up as your favorite celebrity, or character, etc (like actual Halloween), in which users changed their usernames, avvies, and siggies, to go along with this theme. I believe we also did a trick-or-treat exercise for tickets, but I don't remember exactly how it all worked.

I think it would be really cool to do that this year again, but like you said, have a contest to make things more interesting. We could have members dress up and give a prize or tickets to the best "costume." We could also have subcategories such as "scariest costume," or "funniest costume," and so on.

I also really like your idea of streaming Halloween episodes of certain shows! I used to love when there were holiday specials of my favorite tv shows, and I think it would be super fun to have a forum-wide "netflix & chill" session...Halloween edition Very Happy

Thanks so much for your ideas, Meghan!! They are much appreciated!

credit to stacy for my set | credit to stacy for my button ♥
chloe
Admin Chloe
Admin Chloe

Tickets : 14002
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 pm

I love your ideas, Meghan! I definitely think we need to do them at some point. Looks like all of them for the most part are for Halloween so we can use this whole month and some of October to help plan for it.

Founder Samantha

Tickets : 79297
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top