Fandomtopia
Welcome to Fandomtopia! Register or login today and join the fun!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by Savanah

» The Kpop Club
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Beloved♥

» honey's ultimate resource dump ~ 300+ textures / PNGs inside~
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Beloved♥

» Kpop News Thread
Yesterday at 6:16 pm by Hazza

» The Maze Runner: The Death Cure
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm by gabs☆

» K-Pop News Notice!
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 pm by gabs☆

» Games Forum Notice
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm by Hazza

» Famous In Love
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:46 pm by Hazza

» The Incredibles 2
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Beloved♥

Hazza

honey

Savanah

Poll

2018 Resolutions?

15% 15% [ 5 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
12% 12% [ 4 ]
3% 3% [ 1 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
6% 6% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]
21% 21% [ 7 ]
15% 15% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Timezones
Pacific Time Eastern Standard Time Mountain Time Central Time Zone South Africa United Kingdom Atlantic Time
Flag Counter

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 584 registered users
The newest registered user is vloek

Our users have posted a total of 288182 messages in 5115 subjects

{ωαтєя яι∂єя} ву נαℓуи /on hold\

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{ωαтєя яι∂єя} ву נαℓуи /on hold

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:00 am

ᙡᗩ☂ᙓᖇ ᖇᓮᖱᙓᖇ
 By: PerksOfBeingADreamer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{c h a p t e r} 
o n e
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took gulps of cold, salty water. I paddle myself deeper into the ocean and search for rolling spirals of water. My heads whips to the left then to the right. A few moments later, the treasure I longed for was right in front of my eyes. I quickly paddle and paddle. As I was fairly close to my destination I carefully pushed myself up with my arms and stood on my board. The water droplets cascaded down to the sea from my hair and face. I took a deep breath as I was riding on the wave. My body moved rapidly side to side. The ride came to an end. I plastered a gigantic smile on my face and swam back to shore. 
"Mason! Come on." "We have to go." Hudson (he was also known as my big brother) called as I reached to shore. I took my board and put it in the shack near my house. I glanced at the sky. Mixtures of orange, yellow, and pink were spread across the sky. The sun was nearly at the ocean. I quickly went inside my house. My mom, dad, Hudson, and Aaron ( My other older brother) were all sitting at the dinner table eating. I joined them and sat down. We all talked. We talked about random, important, and the usual stuff. I ate my food as quickly as I could, so I could take a shower. 
I went into the bathroom and took a short shower. When I was done I went into my bedroom. My bedroom looked exactly like the beach. The sea and beach were my home. Well, technically they were, but you know what I mean! I took the brush from my dresser and brushed my hair. I looked at all my medals, plaques, and trophies on my dresser. It made me think about the surfing tournament in three weeks. I sighed and put my brush back and walked to the living room. My family were all watching TV. I sat on the floor with Hudson. I watched for quite a while. 
That was until I had a blackout and my head hit the floor as my body collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N}
This chapter was dedicated to:
Lucky.
i hope you enjoyed the first chapter.i apologize that it was short. feel free to post suggestions, comments, or anything else your heart desires. until then, i will post a new chapter probably this or next week if you guys would like me to. (:
I dedicate chapters to people who comment, support me, and what not. 

Copyright © PerksOfBeingADreamer 2013
All rights reserved

Last edited by PerksOfBeingADreamer on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: {ωαтєя яι∂єя} ву נαℓуи /on hold\

Post by kooky✖kristy on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am

Great start! 
It looks really good so far, the grammar is perfect, and it's very exciting. 
I so want to see more of this! amazing job c; 
kooky✖kristy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 501
Tickets 2640

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Rose on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:40 am

I was hooked in the first paragraph, then you kind of made my interest drop as you started talking about some usual everyday stuff he started doing. That part was kind of like "fluff" meaning it was kind of unnecessary and there are other ways to move the story to the point where it leaves a cliffhanger, making readers want to know what comes in the next few chapters. The end though was kind of a surprise and I liked it, I just wish you made the story flow more and connect. I know this story is just for fun, I just wanted to let you know what I thought of it instead of just saying it was good. It sounds like a very good beginning and I can't wait to see the rest of your story. c:
Camille Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 35
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:36 pm

@Camille Rose wrote:I was hooked in the first paragraph, then you kind of made my interest drop as you started talking about some usual everyday stuff he started doing. That part was kind of like "fluff" meaning it was kind of unnecessary and there are other ways to move the story to the point where it leaves a cliffhanger, making readers want to know what comes in the next few chapters. The end though was kind of a surprise and I liked it, I just wish you made the story flow more and connect. I know this story is just for fun, I just wanted to let you know what I thought of it instead of just saying it was good. It sounds like a very good beginning and I can't wait to see the rest of your story. c:

Thank you very much. I tend to do that, but I am trying to do less. Aha. I will try to not make my future chapters fluffy. (:
Glad you liked it..
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 pm

Lucky wrote:
Great start! 
It looks really good so far, the grammar is perfect, and it's very exciting. 
I so want to see more of this! amazing job c; 

Thank you. (: 
I will probably post a new chapter tomorrow..
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 pm

this is amazing.
I'm speechless!
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

c h a p t e r t w o

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:58 pm

{c h a p t e r}

t w o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awakened form my deep slumber. I wasn't in my home anymore. I was somewhere I haven't been before in a long time. It was bright and white. I was in a hospital.  I tried to lift my eyelids up just a bit more. Machines, wires, and tubes were everywhere around me. I was still trying to think why I was in here. My mind was blank, but at the same time bunch of thoughts were scattered everywhere in my head. I couldn't think. I groaned and closed my eyes to fall back to sleep. 
"Is she still alive?" "My goodness, she is!" 
I heard a worried, choking voice. I lift my head and open my eyes, 
"Mom?" She grabs my head and hugs me, 
"I thought something bad happened to you!" 
I quietly ask, "What did happen to me?" 
My mom tilted her head. "You don't know?" I shook my head.
 "We were all watching TV, when you fainted." 
So, I fainted. Now all the memories and thoughts came rushing back.  
"Mason, you okay?" My mom asks. I nod softly. Soon, the doctors came in and told us nothing serious happened, but I should rest.
Moments passed and we signed out. As I drove home, my dad and brothers were all there and came bursting towards me with a hug. I hugged them all back. I looked at them and smiled, 
"The doctors said i'm all good."
 My brothers looked at me and grin, "That means, IT'S SURFING TIME!" They run outside and grabbed their boards. I go into my bedroom and change. As I'm about to grab my board outside, a voice interrupts me, "Hey Mason, you just got back from the hospital, I don't think you should be surfing young lady." 
I sigh, "Dad, I'll be alright." I just fainted, I'll be careful." 
He shook his head and pointed towards the house door. I gave him the puppy dog face. 
"Fine, go, but be careful." He finally gave in. "Thank you daddy!" I gave him a big hug. I run towards the big body of water with rippling waves coming towards me. Hudson signals to me to come in. I put my hand up, "I'm gonna go get Alyssa!" He nods. I left my board near the shore and ran to Alyssa's house. 
Panting, I knock on their door. The door opens and her dad appears, 
"Hey Mason!" "What can I do for ya?"
 I smile, "Is Alyssa there?" 
He nods, "Alyssa!" Mason's here!" 
I hear loud thumps from upstairs coming down. I see Alyssa's blonde hair and blue orbs.
 "I'm going surfing, wanna come?" I ask pointing to the water. She smirks and nods. She goes back inside her house. 
She runs back outside with her board, "My dad said that I can go." We run together in the deep, heavy sand. It gets quite tiring. We reach the water and splash right in. I grab my board and start paddling deeper in. Squinting my eyes, I search for a wave. I stop paddling and keep looking. 
"Hey girly, you're going to the tournament comin' up?" A voice behind me asks. 
I turn my head, "Yeah, I am, are you going Cassie?" 
She rolls her eyes, "What do ya think." 
I put my hands up in defense. She paddles away to the right. Then, I see a wave. A big wave. It was quite far. I smile and paddle towards it. I look to my right to see Cassie going towards it and so are three other people. I sigh, "Great!" My arms are getting tired, but I keep on swimming. Two girls give up and stay there catching their breath, but Cassie, a guy, and I are still going for it. As I reach the wave, I push myself up. I feel the cool breeze caress my face. Cassie squints at me, and gives me a sly look. I'm almost riding the wave, but I fall. The deep water swallows me and it's pitch back. I force myself up to see Cassie riding that amazing wave that should've been mine. She catches my eyes and sicks her tongue out. I roll my eyes and swim back to shore. All that swimming for nothing. I finally reach the shore and join my brothers, laying down, on the sand. Alyssa runs towards them too. 
"Catch any waves?" Asks Kyle.
 "Nope!" "I would've if it weren't for Cassie." I point. 
Alyssa shakes her head.
Hudson laughs, "What did she do this time?" I put my board down, 
"I was going to ride the big wave, but Cassie pushed me off the board." 
"You'll get it next time," says Kyle yawning. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{A/N}
Camille Rose
hello. I hope you liked the second chapter. I know nothing exciting or good happened, but I promise it will be better. Okay I won't promise but I'll try. Aha, anyways thank you for the comments and feedback. :3
I will post a new chapter (maybe tomorrow or this weekend) for two more comments. Once, again thanks.
I dedicate chapters to people who comment, support me, and what not. 
x

Copyright © PerksOfBeingADreamer 2013
All rights reserved

Back to top Go down

Post by Haleyy on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Wow! Really great story! Please please write more Very Happy
Haleyy
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 67
Tickets 56
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:27 pm

This is an amazing story! You're a talented writer!! I agree with Hailey, please write more Very Happy
Kara
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 296
Tickets 106
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kooky✖kristy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:55 pm

More please <3 
kooky✖kristy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 501
Tickets 2640

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosette on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:42 am

This, is absolutely stunning! Great story, I agree with Kara, You are a talented writer! Write more!!
And I love the sign for your book. Smile
Rosette
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 19
Tickets 14
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 pm

I apologize that i didn't get my third chapter up. things got kinda crazy, lol.
but i will try to get the chapter up by tomorrow. :3 thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Amazing! MOREEE!
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:17 pm

It's fine. Just keep up the awesome work. Take your time gurl!
Cali
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 30
Tickets 24
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:04 pm

{c h a p t e r}

t h r e e
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be-beep-be-beep!" My alarm clock repeats over and over again. I grunt and rub my eyes. The annoying sound stops as I hit dismiss. I throw myself out of bed and toss the blankets over. I walk over to my calendar. I see the date August 17 circled in red ink. The date of one of the biggest moments in life. That I've been training for for many years. I was kind of shocked that it was only until two weeks.  In two weeks, it was the Woman's Teen National Surfing Tournament. The biggest competition that I can enter. I snap back to attention. Only to find my vision darkening and blurring. It lasts for seconds until it fades away. I feel worried and scared. I am afraid I will blackout or somethingwhileI'msurfing.Ishake my head and release the strong tension building inside of me. 

Hours go by, and it's already five o'clock. 

"Mas, you're coming to the bonfire party tonight? Asks Hudson
I look outside the window look at the roaring sea.

"Mason!" 
I quickly come back to the real world, "What?!"
 "You know I'm right here, you don't have to yell."
"You weren't listening, gosh."
 "Anyways, are you coming to the party tonight?" "You know the bonfire one…"
I interrupt him, "Yeah I know." "And no, I'm not sorry." 
He gives me a 'are you serious' look. I burst into laughter. 
"Hud, I was kidding." "Allyson's coming too." 

All he does is roll his eyes and nods (sassy pants, eh?). Since the sun is almost setting, I change as quickly as I could throwing my clothes everywhere (I'll clean that up later). I go into my bathroom and pull my long, brunette hair into a ponytail. I run outside and trip a little causing Kyle to chuckle, looking outside the window. I stick my tongue out at him. I go into the shack to grab my board.  I walk over to the shore. My eyes focus on the water.  I listen to the waves crashing like an intermittent white noise. I inhale the salty, musty aroma of the water. I nod my head and splash myself into the water. I get on top of my board and peddle and peddle. I waited, and waited, and waited. Nothing. No rushing waves ready to swallow someone up. Only light soft waves reaching the shore. 

"Mason!" A startling voice called, causing me to once again, plunge into the water. As I came above the water, I was drenched. I look around to find Kyle. 
"Come on, we gotta go!" "You have enough time to get dressed and shower!" He cupped his hands around his mouth. 
I moan and shape my fingers into an 'o' leaving three other fingers up. I grab onto my board and swim back hastily. As I reach my house, I get put my board away and get inside. 
"Hurry up and get dressed," Commaned Hudson coming his fluffy brown hair. I listen and shower. 

I take one last look at my outfit. A peach colored fringed cropped top, denim high-waisted shorts, leather flip flops, and a brown headband going around my forehead. I take my headband off and straighten my hair. I put my headband back on and join Kyle and Hudson. 

We leave the house saying goodbye's to our parents. We pop into a gray car. We would walk, but it's twenty minutes away, so no. Hudson is driving, Kyle's in the passenger seat, and I'm in the back. 

"Ready?" Asks Hudson, checking his hair once again.
I frown, "Stop playing with your hair and step on it." 
He looks at me in the mirror, "Let's just go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N}

Gianna

Bonjour! I am deeply sorry that I couldn't post a new chapter. i was quite busy and everything was a little crazy, haha. i hoped you liked it . and the next chapter will have a pretty big part in it, or ail it be the chapter after? Keep on reading to find out! don't forget to comment, give me feedback, or suggestions. thank you everyone who have been reading my story. until then, see you next time :3

x
All rights reserved

Last edited by PerksOfBeingADreamer on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:29 pm

MOREEEE!
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm

I love it! More!
Kara
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 296
Tickets 106
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 pm

{c h a p t e r }
 f o u r
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We ride into the night. The sun is slowly drifting away and the stars are popping out one by one. The moon is rising and igniting the sky quickly. The ride is bumpy and rugged. 
"Almost there," says Hudson, "about five more minutes." Kyle groans and rubs his head. 
"Hey Kyle, can you turn up the volume?" I ask with a smile. He gives me a thumbs up and reaches over to the radio. The music blasts in the car, not too loudly though. I close my eyes and tap my feet to the beat.
A bangy jerk causes me to open my eyes widely. I hear loud music and see a large fire. 
"We're here!" Kyle says quite enthusiastically. We hop out of the car and join the big bash of people. I listen to the music blaring in the night, I smell the food cooking on the grill, and I feel the warm heat fo the bonfire rise as we walk closer. 
"Hey, glad you guys could make it!" A man says while shaking our hands. 
"Thanks for the invite," Hudson says. 
There was an awkward moment of silence fr just a few moments.
"Oh, Mason... this is Jackson, Jackson, Jackson this is Mason," Kyle breaks the silence. 
I grin, Nice to meet you." 
He replies, "Same to you." 
We walk together to the grill to grab some food. A man with blonde hair that is spiked up a little in the front waves at us, "What would you like?" "We have kabobs, hamburgers..." 
"Can I have three kabobs," I ask. He hands me a plate with three grilled kabobs, "There you go, have fun." 
I leave my brothers to look for Allyson. I search around looking fro a familiar face. After a session of looking for her, i finally spot her eating at a table. I walk quickly to her. She puts down her hamburger, wipes her mouth with a napkin, and takes a drink of soda. She then finally says something, "Hey Mas, sit down sit down." I sit down and place my plate on the wooden table. I quickly eat my first two kabobs. Allyson looks at me with wide eyes, 
"Aren't you hungry, eh?" "You basically scarfed it down." I laugh and nod my head. We talked for quite a little until three girls arrive at our table. 
A huge grin slapped on my face, "Oh my gosh!" "Leighton, I can't believe you're here!" She comes forward to give an enormous hug, "I was done with my photo shoot in New York, now after the two years, I'm back!" We finally let go, and Allyson gives her a hug while I go talk to the two other girls. 
"Hello Sarah and Delilah," I say hugging them. They say hi and we talk for a little. Well, Leighton was scouted and was hired to be a model, so she got a three year contract. Sarah and Delilah were very good friends of mine from school.
We walk over to the bonfire and sit down on the chairs. Jackson walks over with a guitar and sits down. He doesn't say anything, but he just strum his guitar. He starts off soft but then increase louder, which surely got everyone's attention. He starts to sing a song. Which was very familiar. His voice was very smooth and nice.  His guitar wasn't that bad either. After he finished his last chord, we all applauded him. He did a curtsy and laughed. He clears his throat,
"Anyone wanna try?" No one says a word. Leighton and Allyson nudges me, "Mason would like to!" They shouted in unison. I give them a look and they laugh. "Mason. It's all yours," says Jackson handing me the guitar. I knew how to play the guitar. I've been playing for four years, but I hated performing in front of crowds. I sigh and everyone waits. I close my eyes and start to strum. I play a few chords. I open my mouth,
"Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean, for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer." I finish off the last chord and verse. Applauds rose into the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N}

Hello_Haley and Kara

Hello. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I said in my last note that something big will happen in this or the next chapter. I decided to make it the next chapter. Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. The song that Mason sung is 'Blue Jeans' written by Lana Del Rey. She is an amazing artist. Thanks and bye bye!
x
All rights reserved

Back to top Go down

Post by kooky✖kristy on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:22 am

MOREEEEEEEE
I love how you write so much in your chapters, much more than people usually do. 
This chapter was excellent!!~ 
kooky✖kristy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 501
Tickets 2640

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:14 am

love it. moreeee x
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 pm

thank you for the messages..
i'm due for another chapter tomorrow, so yeah.. but i might get it done by tonight : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah❤ on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:25 pm

wow! moreee!<3

Hannah❤
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 19
Tickets 5
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:15 pm

More!
Grace
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 75
Tickets 1880
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 am

since there will be lots of delays (personal issues).. I will be  putting this story on hold. D:  It's not going to be locked or closing, but just 'being on hold'. thank you c:
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Epic chapter!! Awww.. I am sad that it is going to be on hold.. but I will be waiting in excitement!
Cali
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 30
Tickets 24
Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content